Sign in to follow this  
AlSy

When you played the game the first time how long did you survive?

AlSy    10

First time I played I died at day 4 spiders killed me. How long did you survive and what killed you? :)

Iris    41

Maybe ~5 days, lol. I remember one of my worst (stupid) deaths being from eating monster meat. I thought it would heal me!Edit: I remember on my very first playthrough I died on the first day when I didnt bother to build a fire :p

Edited by Iris

Alvhem    96

Monster meat, day 11+I don't remember the exact day, but i did unlock willow.I thought that monster meat would be like normal meat but better...

JoeW    22,833

The first few times I played I didn't get through the first night. (Grue, food, spiders)Several more times after that I couldn't get past 3. It was quite a bit more difficult back then. :wilsontricycle:

Marak    27

I don't remember the exact day, but I do remember it involved a large swamp, no Log Suit, and a pack of closely-spaced Tentacles.

jangofet    45

First: ~day 6 Didn't know that tallbirds' speed had increases since I watched the Yogscast play it.Second: ~day 9 my volume was low... Hounds mauled me to death.Third: ~day 47ish I got tired of my world, and decided to attack a rather large beefalo herd to commit suicide.