This comment

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is that comment about Black Panther or Winter Soldier?

I dunno. Although those do have something along those lines, I think it's just about marvel in general. I liked how in Ant Man they questioned the very nature of consumerism.

I normally just watch Marvel movies cause there just fun to watch, they make you feel like you can to anything, they’re super immersive (at least for me), and some of them are absolutely hilarious (lookin at you ragnarok).

10 hours ago, geni0529 said:

I normally just watch Marvel movies cause there just fun to watch, they make you feel like you can to anything, they’re super immersive (at least for me), and some of them are absolutely hilarious (lookin at you ragnarok).

I'm not saying that they're not good or immersive or anything, just that they aren't really... incredibly deep and questioning the very nature of human beings.

Spoiler

May I recommend Waititi's other movies (What We Do in the Shadows, Boy, and Hunt for the Wilderpeople, because Thor's by far his worst. And that's saying something.

6 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I'm not saying that they're not good or immersive or anything, just that they aren't really... incredibly deep and questioning the very nature of human beings.

Hide contents

May I recommend Waititi's other movies (What We Do in the Shadows, Boy, and Hunt for the Wilderpeople, because Thor's by far his worst. And that's saying something.

No I know what you mean, they’re not deep, they’re just superhero movies. Also, I’ll totally check those out.

Archived