[Game Update] - 266385

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

Including such a heavy game impact temperature change and it's called ranching update, is a thing i don't understand too.
ONI fascinates me in someway, but in the last time it get's more and more frustrating, because everything is random now.

I have a theory about this.

Before the sudden and unexplained thermal change to an averaging system instead of using the lowest for Conductivity, a lot of people (myself included) were commenting that the critter changes for Mk2 were feeling rather content-light.  Then, after the Conductivity change went through, it was swiftly followed by the announcement than Drip Cooling was fixed.  I can't help but notice that these things occurred so close together.  They are likely related, as in the Conductivity change was required in order for the fix to Drip Cooling to work.

This also explains why Mk2 was feeling so light on content.  They have been working on Drip Cooling all along, but didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work and they had to go back to the drawing board.

• Like 2

I thought they found out the cause was due to a miscalculation, and this only happened because of the temperature system being changed. I mean i aint complaining, I don't notice the heat issues, pipes are a bit wonky with them though.

2 minutes ago, Oozinator said:

Could be, but i see a problem, that Klei "must" output high quality content each six weeks.
Sometimes "less is more".

Honestly, they are doing the "6 weeks" part to themselves.  Design takes as long as design takes.  It's good to have a goal to shoot for, but it's more important to make the hard choice and decide to miss it in order to get the job done.

44 minutes ago, TheScaryOne said:

Pretty sure that's a stolen version of the Polish, "Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy." Or "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

I heard "not my beans" before too..

Edited by Oozinator

24 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Yeah, I split my region so that I've got hydrogen trapped up top and oxygen down below.  The mealwood have to be in oxygen to grow.  If the mealwood is attached to the dreko's path, they walk down and sit on the growing mealwood and just much away all day.  No scales grow.  If the mealwood is adjacent.. they don't eat it.

They also tend to clump together and ignore fully grown plants in favor of 'eaten almost to the root' plants.  All 8 of them are split between two plants that aren't providing enough calories.

5ae918f586261_Screenshotat2018-05-0119-48-00.png.d6fbbb20be14c1841b37507cc0e66a84.png

All this talk of Dreckos makes me just wanna throw them off of more stuff to see that happy reaction.

5ae91b1d1a09a_7480b14e3e720a5dad8b626b115746d4(1).png.4d7933fa9abcbdbf3566d598709398c8.png

WHERE IS MY DRECKO CATAPULT DAMMIT

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Oozinator said:

That's what i am talking about, but in germany we say "it's not my beer" ^^

Klei thinks like this:

Develop early access -> let some players play as guinea pigs -> receive feedback -> fix issues -> release the game -> fix some more issues

It is really nobody's beer

Hmmm, I also think that gas pipes are the main reason behind temp increase

Edited by Arash70
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Oozinator said:

That's what i am talking about, but in germany we say "it's not my beer" ^^

c1b8ccbc8486c729bb0b2a30810c245a.png

Why couldn't you just say "it's none of my business/not my problem"? Could've saved me the time it took to Google search "German Idioms", and find out what that meant.

55 minutes ago, Arash70 said:

Klei thinks like this:

Develop early access -> let some players play as guinea pigs -> receive feedback -> fix issues -> release the game -> fix some more issues

It is really nobody's beer

Okay, now I'm confused...can we please cut out the Cheshire nonsense and speak normal, non-metaphorical, non-idiom English? :biggrin-new:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Okay, now I'm confused...can we please cut out the Cheshire nonsense and speak normal, non-metaphorical, non-idiom English? :biggrin-new:

I can't get rid of my Cheshire nonsense, learning English for IELTS exam has ruined my brains

• Sad 1