SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Cpt, you need to record a short video of that door so I can create a .gif of it with the subtitles:

CREEPY!

SQUEAKY!

MANDRAKE!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

XD

Also, Lady, are you talking about the Report Issue button on the Don't Starve menu, or are you talking about some Report Issue button on the forum that I do not know of? Just curious.

Speaking of the menu, did the devs forget to remove the cheats menu option for the Tuesday release? I couldn't find it last night...

Strange...

The Plot Thickens,

- Zero

P.S. Last thing, my eight POSTSTRAVAGANZA on the 17th will be EIGHT LOGS long. So that's eight posts of four images each, totaling 32 images of varying hilarity. Just wanted to clear that up, if it wasn't clear enough to begin with. I will also be posting on Tuesday and Thursday*.

*Disclaimer: Tuesday and Thursday posts not guaranteed, see first post in my thread for details, not valid in the state of Madagascar, some restrictions apply, are you still reading this?!?!

Edited by Zero_Starlight

Cpt, you need to record a short video of that door so I can create a .gif of it with the subtitles:CREEPY!SQUEAKY!MANDRAKE!DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!XD

+1

Also, Lady, are you talking about the Report Issue button on the Don't Starve menu [...]

That's the one. Whenever someone reports a post, we get to see it. 90% of the reported post aren't spam, nor aggressive. They are most likely somebody who simply disagrees with what was posted or somebody trying to ask a direct question to the devs or mods.It's like calling 911 to ask where's the nearest Mconalds to your house.

I love you too (no homo) but it's a shame having the official thread closed. I'm waiting for some official cleanup+warnings so it can be reopened. Not that there much else to say in the matter, but Klei's policy is to always hear what their players have to say (politely), independently of their official stance on it.

In 2012 a strangely tall pair of gentleman with dashing pin suit inclined tastes and a deadly sense of humor were sent to prison by a military court for a crime they probably committed. These gentlemen promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the British underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as teleporters of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, you probably shouldn't hire: the Dashing Pinstripe Suit-Team.He's in your forums, stealing your 80s TV references,- Zero