Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Royal    11

Ugh, I just had a horrible realization of all the blue threads he's going to see on his return. I can't stand having unread threads. It makes my skin crawl and poor toast actually reads them all. So, he's going to be stuck for days in re-suggested things and bug reports in suggestions and all those monstrous things.

Royal    11

I JUST got caught up on this mornings blue posts. Finally, a moment to relax. For no reason.

Also This just happened:

post-658-13764589384632_thumb.jpg

This is the gem that he thought needed it's own thread.

My head almost exploded.

Edited by Royal
Something hilariously stupid happened.

Excess    55

I think this forum needs a list of related posts show up THE SECOND the OP writes the title. Also, it should appear below the title, and in RED. And if the title is %80 the same as an existing one, they shouldn't be able to post it until they actually open that threads and marks them as read.

And if everything fails... public humiliation.

Vote Excess

for MOD 2013!

Edited by Excess
Campaign.

Royal    11

I think this forum needs a list of related posts show up THE SECOND the OP writes the title. Also, it should appear below the title, and in RED. And if the title is %80 the same as an existing one, they shouldn't be able to post it until they actually open that threads and marks them as read.And if everything fails... public humiliation.

Agreed. And you have my vote.

Toaster Fu    103

Vote Toaster Fu for mod 2013!!!

I promise to cut back on repeat suggestions, to put threads back in right sub-forum, create more engaging dissuasions, and put this forum BACK ON THE MAP! NO post will be left unread! NO user made second best!

My name is Toaster Fu and I approve this message.

Edited by Toaster Fu

Excess    55

I promise to cut back on repeat suggestions, too put threads back in right sub-forum, create more engaging dissuasions, and put this forum BACK ON THE MAP!

People of Don't Starvia, don't let Fu's sweet talk confuse you.. he'll do all that things even if he's not elected!

So vote for me, and get DOUBLE the benefits!

Edited by Excess
Fu, watch out for that "Loyal" pal, he switches size like he switches underwear :D

LadyD    3332

Vote Lady For MOD 2013

Morning boys.

I am a Lady. I promise to be harsh, cynical, ruthless, OCD and remind new users of all the things in front of their little noses.

I may not be Fu. Or Excess. But what I offer... its better.

Toaster Fu    103

Is this the kind of dictator you want running your forums, running your LIVES! I think not! She is against the vary thing that makes this forum what it is… HAPPINESS! I promise to put a stop to this nonsense and get us BACK ON TRACK!Dang that felt good.

LadyD    3332

O.o*cries*DO you want a mean man who puts people down and says they dont know happiness? *sniffs*Stay away from Fu.AND ENTER THE GLORIOUS REIGN OF DLADY FOR QUEEN!

NeedPants    18

Waiiiittt. there is mod elections on this forum? :o In my honest opinion, mere mortals should not be able to wield the modhammer. Such an essential task is for more omnipotent beings.If im forced to choose, the Lady gets my vote. The only vote for a proper gentleman *hum hum* :cool:

Toaster Fu    103

D is going to reject your vote for calling her a gentlemen.:p And there are no mod elections, this thread is a giant pile of nonsense. Just read… well… ANY of it.:D

NeedPants    18

I did no such thing, me voting for her is the gentlemen thing to do, for me :DAt ur service m'Lady. The PantslessAlso i seem to detect a giant coverup led by the mischievous Toaster Fu to change the outcome of this so very important election. Yes these are dark times, but democracy must prevail. I :beer: u all!EDIT: nuuuuuuuuu this forum is not familiar with the infamous :beer: smiley. Oh the humanity

LadyD    3332

Thank you for your support*Smug*I GOT the only REAL voter*grins at Toaster and starts to Giggle and then laugh*Muhahahahaha