SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Ugh, I just had a horrible realization of all the blue threads he's going to see on his return. I can't stand having unread threads. It makes my skin crawl and poor toast actually reads them all. So, he's going to be stuck for days in re-suggested things and bug reports in suggestions and all those monstrous things.

I JUST got caught up on this mornings blue posts. Finally, a moment to relax. For no reason.

Also This just happened:

post-658-13764589384632_thumb.jpg

This is the gem that he thought needed it's own thread.

My head almost exploded.

Edited by Royal
Something hilariously stupid happened.

I think this forum needs a list of related posts show up THE SECOND the OP writes the title. Also, it should appear below the title, and in RED. And if the title is %80 the same as an existing one, they shouldn't be able to post it until they actually open that threads and marks them as read.

And if everything fails... public humiliation.

Vote Excess

for MOD 2013!

Edited by Excess
Campaign.

I think this forum needs a list of related posts show up THE SECOND the OP writes the title. Also, it should appear below the title, and in RED. And if the title is %80 the same as an existing one, they shouldn't be able to post it until they actually open that threads and marks them as read.And if everything fails... public humiliation.

Agreed. And you have my vote.

Vote Toaster Fu for mod 2013!!!

I promise to cut back on repeat suggestions, to put threads back in right sub-forum, create more engaging dissuasions, and put this forum BACK ON THE MAP! NO post will be left unread! NO user made second best!

My name is Toaster Fu and I approve this message.

Edited by Toaster Fu

I promise to cut back on repeat suggestions, too put threads back in right sub-forum, create more engaging dissuasions, and put this forum BACK ON THE MAP!

People of Don't Starvia, don't let Fu's sweet talk confuse you.. he'll do all that things even if he's not elected!

So vote for me, and get DOUBLE the benefits!

Edited by Excess
Fu, watch out for that "Loyal" pal, he switches size like he switches underwear :D

Vote Lady For MOD 2013

Morning boys.

I am a Lady. I promise to be harsh, cynical, ruthless, OCD and remind new users of all the things in front of their little noses.

I may not be Fu. Or Excess. But what I offer... its better.

Waiiiittt. there is mod elections on this forum? :o In my honest opinion, mere mortals should not be able to wield the modhammer. Such an essential task is for more omnipotent beings.If im forced to choose, the Lady gets my vote. The only vote for a proper gentleman *hum hum* :cool:

I did no such thing, me voting for her is the gentlemen thing to do, for me :DAt ur service m'Lady. The PantslessAlso i seem to detect a giant coverup led by the mischievous Toaster Fu to change the outcome of this so very important election. Yes these are dark times, but democracy must prevail. I :beer: u all!EDIT: nuuuuuuuuu this forum is not familiar with the infamous :beer: smiley. Oh the humanity