SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

That certainly sounds like a bad bag there D. My throat is sore but that pails in comparison the downside of my being a part time LPer can't LP when his voice is squeaky and scratchy as a result I've had to drop down to only two videos a day and since I'm out of pre-recorded Mark of the Ninja footage I'm going to have to fuel up on alcohol and record tonight, for better or worse.But your deal is unarguably worse, I'm just whining for the sake of whining.

Nausea... Just the prospect of nausea makes me sick to my stomach.Years of migraines and I'll still never get over that lurch when nausea first settles in. Like "Hey old friend I'm back. You didn't want to keep anything down or move around at all today did you?"

I did it anyways apparently not talking all day nom-ing cough drops like candy and the whiskey and honey helped. Although, I did it all for Mark of the Ninja which gets no views. But I made an oath to always do what I do and play the games I love so... Hah maybe someday I'll be a big name and I'll look back on this day with fondness.

I see. I am intrigued but I am not a Dr. Who fan, I know enough to know that's the universe we're talking about there.I dig the fact that social text based roleplaying is still a thing why would not want me to read though? I'm not out of respect.