Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Excess    55

My rep power is now two… I'm like a super human.:cool:

Every time I try to see the rep I've given I loose an hour lost in my profile. I can't find where on earth is listed!!!

Xacktastic    12

So. Many. People. Asking. For. Multiplayer. Not. Enough. Shotgun. Shells.

Well, I know I want multiplayer. These people just dont know its not gonna happen. The devs need to make a sticky about it.

Royal    11

Toaster you are the most efficient thread catalog I have ever seen. Although I did tag it Let's Play so a search would do the job, oh well

I dunno seemed rude but I didn't mean it that lol, now that I've mentioned the Youtube account here I have to walk on eggshells and over scrutinize everything I say to make sure I don't negatively impact it. But if it's not apparent then I can stop fretting over it and just relax phew that's a load off my mind.

LadyD    3332

*walks in again looking like death*Its monday isnt it...I am SO behind on Forums...Fu- Summary pleaseTasty- welcome backRoyal-.... I dont know you yet- I am D.

Toaster Fu    103

Noobs suggesting same things over and over, my rep power is now two, Royal stumbled into the pit of madness that is this thread, Tasty came back, I stopped a argument, bug forum got an overhaul, next preview was posted and a new research system has been revealed.

LadyD    3332

I just read the new research thing.How is it in playability?How is the new bug forum working? Looks messy at the moment.

Royal    11

Hello, I'm not as active as you paragons of the community and probably can never reach your level of awesome, but I'm here to be involved. I enjoy lots of Klei games and am an amateur LPer so when I'm not playing games for the enjoyment of the internet I'll probably stop in here to join in the fun of the community and give my two cents on whatever is taking pennies.