Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

LadyD    3332

I dont think this thread is suitable for children...I DONT THINK this thread is suitable for ANYBODY

JoeBroski09    10

Hey guys! I am back. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I kinda disappeared off the face of the earth.... Anyway, Xack left, right? As far as I can see. Plus, his thread got unstickified on the General Discussion of Don't Starve.

Toaster Fu    103

Welcome back! Thought we lost another one (tasty is gone). Xack has been lurking just not posting, and he's thread was unsticked so the top of the page wasn't crowded (there was a crisis of sorts).

Toaster Fu    103

Waldorf: He's a credit to his race.Statler: What race is that?Waldorf: The 100 yard dash!DOHOHOHOHO.

Edited by Toaster Fu

cptCalavera    617

Well now I can't even read the forums before playing for a night or two. Don't want to spoil myself :PAlso the Steam import wont work so I have to research everything again, wich might take a while :)Also again. I saw a post before where people were asking for the cost of researching golden tools. Both Toaster and Lady stated that it is 1000 points. However, nowadays it is only 500.Just so you know you were wrong ;)

LadyD    3332

*havent managed play today too busy cleaning up forums. OCD says all threads must be read before can play*

I guess that's the way...*Sunglasses*The Effigy Crumbles...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!(I do hope you used an Effigy those two times, or that joke is rendered null and void.)Making Jokes With Assumptions,- Zero

Edited by Zero_Starlight
Grammar. Again.