Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

JoeW    26,484

Puppy is very genius and live in our home like a superman. My puppy name is Joe that is very naught one day he picked up my towel and gone to bath room for taking shower while i watched he opened all the taps and sang like a bathroom singer i laughed a lot.

Wow, a spam bot made it through. Well enough that I am just now noticing it. Congrats to you!I am very impressed. I almost want to just let you keep posting just out of respect. Almost.

BarovSoap    878

I like spam.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1562[/ATTACH]

Mmm delicious salty spam especially good when fried then cut up and mixed with macaroni and cheese shells.

LadyD    3,235

Do you really want to tease and mock a moderator? I can make you VANISH I say. VANISH

LadyD    3,235

I mean it Sirmentlegen. Ease off on the bacon spamming or you will have posts deleted.One thing mess about in the Off topic area (teasing me included it seems) but go easy on the rest.

LadyD    3,235

well that is decidedly violent and um...No I don't think I will eat at their house or ever visit... Thanks for that BarovSoap.

BarovSoap    878

well that is decidedly violent and um...No I don't think I will eat at their house or ever visit... Thanks for that BarovSoap.

He lives in Australia so unless you plan on going there you have nothing to worry about lol.