SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Numbers its standard procedure. You know me right? Now imagine what it takes to have produced well me.MY family.... Anyway. That part was done last night. It wasnt as bad as it could have been.Although I got NOTHING on my wishlist that I sent out (In November) I DID get a ticket for cirque du soleil! WHOOOOThe cats got a cat nip plant. I am doomed.

My family sooo doesn't know what I like that its hysterical.ANOTHER card game... Really... You thought I wanted that?A calendar... whoo? I believe I wish I had spent christmas hanging with you guys instead of the almost arguments that my family was playing at.

My family sooo doesn't know what I like that its hysterical.ANOTHER card game... Really... You thought I wanted that?A calendar... whoo? I believe I wish I had spent christmas hanging with you guys instead of the almost arguments that my family was playing at.

Ah yes, I know that feeling. My dads side of the family is fine and actually knows what to give gift wise, but my moms side is a bit different. Somehow it is very interesting to talk about who died during the year for them, which puts a bit of a damper on the mood. A calender can be very handy though, so that is not all bad.