Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

501105    20

Aw always fun, the whole family will gather here next week for a major food frenzy, I can already feel the extra punds coming on:p.

LadyD    3,246

I already gained one numbers and its not even christmas yet!Curses to this body that loves food. Curses to this metabolism that stores it all away.In other news.Morning.

LadyD    3,246

I would think that way... only it doesnt happen here. Southern hemisphere plays white HOT christmas.It looks like another scorcher again this year.

LadyD    3,246

Toaster Fu when did Syd and bogpad make it into the signature?Heh.I say welcome to em but I don't know Syd.

Toaster Fu    101

He's usually on a few hours before me. Knows his stuff and doesn't get into arguments. And Bogpad has been in there for awhile.And Dandy. It's Chinese*.;)

Toaster Fu    101

I'm leaving today to go see the relatives. Should be back in about… 4 days? Let's hope the forums don't have much activity.

501105    20

Sounds fun Toasty, I will be heading of for three days or so, but I will pop in at times to have a lookie look here.

JoeW    26,638

I'm leaving today to go see the relatives. Should be back in about… 4 days? Let's hope the forums don't have much activity.

Have a safe trip. Enjoy!

Excess    53

Well I'm going to my families farm which doesn't even have cellphone reception, let alone internet, so I'll be reading ya' all when I get back.Merry Christmas and a Preposterous New Year to all!

501105    20

Well I'm going to my families farm which doesn't even have cellphone reception, let alone internet, so I'll be reading ya' all when I get back.Merry Christmas and a Preposterous New Year to all!

A Merry Christmas and a happy new year once more! ( I hope that you will survive without any Dont Starve;) )

JoeW    26,638

Do you have any exciting/fun Christmas plans JoeW?

Been a pretty crazy year. So taking it easy this time around. Prolly gonna be a mix between catching up on gaming, fixing up the house and terrorizing my family.

LadyD    3,246

I will be around for most of the holidays. I have a family thing tonight (depending how scarring that is I will be back on boxing day)

501105    20

@JoeW, a relaxing Christmas is nice to charge the battery again, so to speak. Any games specifically that you look forward to playing? And Christmas is not Christmas without terrorizing the family.@LadyD, Do you expect it to be scarring, or is that just the worst case scenario?