Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

LadyD    3,225

haha. Thanks Joe.I didn't know you guys still keep an eye on this place. Its a nut house in here.

Nice #2000 post, JoeW.Just to let you guys know, I'm going to travel back home now and it is a long a tiresome trip. I will be back tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on how tired I will be when I get home.See you guys later.With much love,ABF

Excess    53

This past days there's been a lot more aggressiveness, from relatively new members, towards suggestions from new members.It's almost as if a lot of members became weremembers with a full moon and jumped at each others throats.I blame it on multiplayer.

501105    20

Indeed, I agree that things have become a bit less friendly in the forums, but that should be correctable. Also yay for les mp talk.

501105    20

Indeed, also is it me, or are there more lets plays then before now? I thought that there would be less over time.

501105    20

Aw, that is Soon indeed. I wonder if the forum will become very calm near christmas and such btw.

ScienceMachine    998

And wouldnt you know it? Santa would prolly crash right through the servers and take out the entire site for a few days.I say: dont get your hopes too far up. Fate has been known to troll from time to time.

LadyD    3,225

I just got a ukulele for christmasI am busy learning to play it... *gleeful mischief*Amanda Palmer here I come.

I Like this kid, he's got spunk...On as side note, I'm now a day over 17 years old (I'm not going to announce that I'm 2 days over, etc.) So those who didn't see it, I posted the eight POSTRAVAGANZA yesterday, and it's funny, and you should be reading it.DO IT. NOW.Passively Forceful,- Zero

501105    20

A late congrats Zero, hopefully you had a great day, I will read your POSTRAVAGANZA Soonish.

cptCalavera    616

I just realized cpt is leaving in 9 days.:(

Very true. I already started toning down my presence on the forums. A lot of stuff to do IRL at the moment. But i'm here. Lurking :)