SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Guest Dandytard

Willy was Maxwell's partner in prison. He was convicted for the same crime Maxwell was. Maxwell eventually got mad at him because of the competition when they both escaped prison and thus threw him in the Islands.

See! Now you're starting to think like me. Soon, Young Padawan, You shall receive inflation points too. Or was it infraction. I've got no idea anymore.

So says you. Its harder when no one has been in there for a while. It needs so much merge work. *Is avoiding suggestions and general forums*

I find the general forums the most fun honestly, you can find some very interesting subject there.

In a swedish television show the main character can't say sandwich. So he says "mabuck" instead."-Can you say sand?-Sand.-Can yoy say wich?-Wich.-There you go, now just say them together, sandwich.-Mabuck."This goes on and on. I found that hysterically funny when I was young :)(And the joke works in both enhlish and swedish)

See! Now you're starting to think like me. Soon, Young Padawan, You shall receive inflation points too. Or was it infraction. I've got no idea anymore.

I believe it was "in-flatulence" points...

You need a title.

Before you get banned.

I'm using too many spoilers in my posts for some reason.

I think I just like them.

Yeah.

And I still have yet to be recognized as one worthy of having a first post link....*Sigh*Always Depressive,- ZeroEDIT: Oh yes, and I looked back through the post 100 party posts, and I found this little nugget!

The age of the user mods is nearly upon us I fear.

If only past Fu knew... XD Edited by Zero_Starlight