SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

I dont drink coffee at all. Im racist against all coffees. Oh and hiii everyone! The weather reports just said its gonna stop snowing and itll be a non-snowy christmas. Oh well. Booo for a non white christmas and YEEEY for my family being able to drive over and visit me coz of no snow. It goes both ways..

Hey mr Pants, It is indeed a pity that the snowy fun seems over already, I had high hopes for a white christmas. Also I cant remember the last time we had so much snow here that you really could not go somewhere, two years ago it was a fair amount, but still not that bad.

a) Christmas with snow.b) Christmas in Brazil.Pick one.Oh, what do you guys are planning to get for yourselves for Christmas? Or what will you probably get from friends and family?

Can't wait to read what Dandytard will get.

Snow, cant have enough snow. Gift wise I know I am getting some books including the Game of Throne box, cant wait to read those.

Snow, cant have enough snow. Gift wise I know I am getting some books including the Game of Throne box, cant wait to read those.

A great pick, 501105. Christmas in Brazil is terrible. Apart from the abundant food, of course. And now people imagine me as a fat slob... Welp.I just got myself some books too! Most of them about Psychology, and some about Atheism. I will probably get more books later from familiars.