SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

I'm still surprised you guys find the time to read the nonsense we talk here all day :D

Me too...

Thank you very much for the offering. I'll take it.

We will try to get something together for you this week, maybe. Things are nutso right now, we are still in the top 10 on steam (currently #3) so there is a lot going on for me. I answer all the tickets, Corey on twitter and FB. We also have a new website coming and more update videos and all the good stuff that goes with that. Once we get a handle on our inboxes, we will get something for you.

Once we get a handle on our inboxes, we will get something for you.

By all means, do it whenever you feel comfortable/bored. I'm grateful enough that the subreddit will have some "official" style, it doesn't need to be NOW. Tomorrow will be fine :D

Indeed. I've been checking in but you guys had everything so well locked down there was never anything I had to say that needed input. Other than that this is a huge time of year for the work I do. I rent myself out as a shopping assistant to old ladies with tech enthusiast families or friends. It's a hard knock life.

Didn't post it on purpose. I used to work at Blockbuster and one of my employees LOVED this movie so much that he always had it playing in the store. It drove me to the brink of insanity! Lines are becoming darker. The world is shimmering. Rage is bubbling up inside me.. I WILL DESTROY- Ohp It went off, I'm cool!

Guest Dandytard

Yes, I agree, I can barely load a page for some reason. Toasty, You better have not broken the flux capacitor that runs this forum. ( Again )

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree, I can barely load a page for some reason. Toasty, You better have not broken the flux capacitor that runs this forum. ( Again )

Guest Dandytard

Sorry about that, I was curious if there's any ammo left in this ammo-filled ak47.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about that, I was curious if there's any ammo left in this ammo-filled ak47.

HAAI GUUYS n GAL :DNice update mates, i already saw a Krampus but it was day 4 didnt have any chests yet. The info on the wiki says he doesnt pick up stuff lying on the ground, but this doesnt appear to be true, since he picked up some seeds that a bird dropped on the ground. He was so scared of me tho. OH and i LOVE the new map :DSadly i wont have that much time to play, but regardless im at least gonna spend some ;):o Royal i remember seeing a few of ur posts when i joined this forum, but its like uve been gone for a long time! Welcome back.

Maybe we should do this before the update next timeā€¦

That's assuming that we would know that we were going to see 2x as many people on the forums as we did last update. That's part of the beta process as well. =)