SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

501105 do NOT mock the beard. For it is a sign of awesomeness and badassery, one so powerful ladyD would wish she could grow a beard of her own. Instead shes gonna have to get someone to grow it for her :p Thats why it always seems like women hate men (envious creatures), but cant stay away from them! True story.

Guest Dandytard

I thought everyone knew about crafting a delorean in Don't Starve. You can go into the future and live with the future you. Sure, It'll create a paradox, But it's worth it just to have someone like minded to talk to?

Pretending to time travel day was yesterday tho. Oh well, i guess it doesnt apply to excess since yesterday for him is years in the future for us. Damnit this time travel stuff is getting complicated. Who are these junior members in here? Juniors always scare me, its the reason i dont want kids, also coz i dont want my genes to plague future generations with their pantslessness. In any case, shoo juniors shoo, playtime is over :p This thread is not for u youngsters, read the title, we are being super serious adultstyle over here. Yes really :D