Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

Can someone tell me why Stinky has eyelashes when he's overjoyed?

5ddd57f690d48_Capturedcran(125).thumb.png.b212dd447980ba098aec6070e85b0aed.png

On the plus side however, ballonmancy (which is Stinky's overjoy reaction) gives one of the most powerful buffs I've ever seen in this game, and it lasts for 2 cycles.

5ddd587fe8d57_Capturedcran(126).thumb.png.86ca0da1ce5e235a7cf03160ecbf6e95.png

+8 stats up for 6 types of skills, that's 48 stats up!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, metallichydra said:

does that mean some dupes are better than other dupes?

I dunno, it depends on what traits they have and their morale reactions. Ballonmancy is when a duplicant crafts a balloon for other duplicants, the duplicant who is given the balloon gets these 48 skills up. A sparkle streaker gets +8 Athletics to himself and +5 Athletics to duplicants he/she meets. A sticker bomber will give +20 decor bonus per sticker (the sticker is temporary and lasts for something like 5 cycles), sometimes they put multiple stickers in the same exact area, granting like +120 decor bonus out of nothing. I haven't been able to check for superproductive duplicants, but I can assume that they get skills bonuses as strong as the balloonmancy.

1 minute ago, Xenologist said:

Do you have the anim for the dupe punching down a slope?

And the cause of this screenshot?

5ddee614946ce_Youshallbepunished!.jpg.f58b69b07ae9de6b5e5392cb03f947ec.jpg

More specifically the punching down slopes anim

There aren't any slopes in ONI, so I have no idea what you mean.

Anyways, I already posted the animation you were looking for:

anim_loco_destructive_body_comp_default_floor_floor_2_0_017.png.3d1aad1e9598067ab10bb0d7560d921d.pnganim_loco_destructive_floor_floor_2_0.png.20dad282ffa0bb96cfdc0e74c3f4a507.png

It's literally a single frame, so...yeah.

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love it when devs do this XD

Devs that wants to feel closer to their community are the best devs, unlike some who are dictated by some AAA publishers like EA or 2K or even Ubisoft. These kinds of devs in this case are like robots.

But let's not start a debate on this suject, I don't want to bring troubles here.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Dovahkick said:

unlike some who are dictated by some AAA publishers like EA or 2K or even Ubisoft.

I'll go one step further: Better than post Walt Disney.

They actually respect people, praisers and people who criticize them rather than giving them a metaphorical middle finger.

• Haha 1

one thing I don't really understand is why they're doing blocking on the temp animations when they're gonna tween the keyframes anyways. why not let the temp anims just be the tweened keyframes without cleanup/easing?

tbh I don't understand the point of blocking animation at all.

• Like 1