Sign in to follow this  
gabrieldrs

A "multi-faction" system?

gabrieldrs    10

Well, I was playing DS and loved to have a faction like the pigmen, where you can have friends and a nice place to build a house, but...I really would like to have another faction (cowmen maybe?), where you would need to choose your side! If you choose to be friend of pigs, the cows would attack you, and vice versa, I think that it would be amazing and this idea can be expanded even more, with tasks or rewards by factions like unique recipes... well, I think that it would be great!Thanks already for reading this :)

Edited by gabrieldrs

susieeg    10

Hmmm... I'm sure I saw a similar thing as to where they were discussing "MonkeyMen" The enemies of the pig where you choose which one you want. I don't think this idea is bad but It's not the most nagging need... I still think its a pretty good idea.

Aoredon    10

Maybe it could be pigmen and wolfmen? Where if you chose to be a pigmen they would help you out with all the things they do now, but are not as strong as wolfmen who can't do what pigmen do, but protect you for longer and are stronger.I haven't put much thought in to this post so mobius will probably pick out some reasons it's a good/bad idea.