Sign in to follow this  
Joy

Something I ran into .. [SPOILER]

Joy    11

I'm in my 2nd generated world after going through the portal and ran into this.

I did not make this myself it was already generated..soo kewl!

Posted Image

Joy    11

Someone had seen and posted this image before it's part of the new generation system. Kevin constantly hinted at adding "landmarks" to the generation and this (among others I'm sure) is the result

I found it in the adventure mode. I did not see any in the 1st world but as Soon as I jumped to the next one this was there. Have to see what other ones come up. Thanks Klei for this addition!

Joy    11

I found two of these very near each other and used them to help survive while I tried to escape the world, also I posted a picture of it somewhere around here....

Ahhh..ok.Sorry I did not see that post. Wow, two of them next to each other..that's fantastic. ^^

Karma Hound    10

Ahhh..ok.Sorry I did not see that post. Wow, two of them next to each other..that's fantastic. ^^

Don't know why you are sorry, but I did also find them in the second world of adventure mode.

blitz4    10

I ran into the same thing in my game! It's great, because there is no sanity loss in this area at night!

Really? So it's like a 'safe zone' - this is sounding like a shop, either that or you'll be able to interact with that pig in some way in the future, wonder what he'll say.

Really? So it's like a 'safe zone' - this is sounding like a shop, either that or you'll be able to interact with that pig in some way in the future, wonder what he'll say.

You CAN interact with him , but you need a pig mask , or else he'll say "you no pig!" and then hide away his cookies...

Karma Hound    10

He will say "I kill now!" as you stab him with your spear.