lanN87    0

@RoboPhred thanks for the great tool. May I have a feature request to change the dormant of the geyser/vent, it will super useful.

Merkury90    4
On 1.01.2020 at 11:24 PM, RoboPhred said:

I just released a new version of the editor that gives you the ability to adjust this.  You will find it under the Planets menu item.

Thank you very much! However maybe I'm just stupid but where should I look for this option?

In the menu on the left I have only:

• Overview
  • Duplicants
  • Geysers
  • Materials
  • Raw Editor

RoboPhred    169
On 1/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, lanN87 said:

@RoboPhred thanks for the great tool. May I have a feature request to change the dormant of the geyser/vent, it will super useful.

Sure, I will add this the next time I work on the editor.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:11 AM, Merkury90 said:

Thank you very much! However maybe I'm just stupid but where should I look for this option?

In the menu on the left I have only:

• Overview
  • Duplicants
  • Geysers
  • Materials
  • Raw Editor

Sorry about that, I messed up the deploy and the new version didn't take.  I just reran the deploy, and the Planets menu item is working now..

• Like 1

Merkury90    4
20 hours ago, RoboPhred said:

Sorry about that, I messed up the deploy and the new version didn't take.  I just reran the deploy, and the Planets menu item is working now..

You are awesome! Everything is working perfectly with editing planets. Thank you very much again.

Also thank you for adding option to remove flag "debugWasUsed" from the save file :D

hello, i am having an issue about a disappearing super wire form building extensions mod :

i tried the editor and threw an error:Error while processing content: Save version "7.12" is not compatible with this parser. Expected version "7.15"  

I would like to use this editor so I can get the block id from super wire and modify it to be compatible with the new super wire versions as it seems but of course updating the save will permanently remove the super wire from my save 

RoboPhred    169
On 1/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, LuckyD74RU said:

My respect, dear. Please tell me how I can reset the progress of achievement "Carnivore" in my save file?

Program Manager.jpg

I don't know where this data is stored, but I suspect it's being calculated from the cycle reports.  It's probably only possible to reset by modifying each cycle report to report 0 meat eaten.  I haven't played with modifying those, however.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:18 PM, tonimark2018 said:

hello, i am having an issue about a disappearing super wire form building extensions mod :

i tried the editor and threw an error:Error while processing content: Save version "7.12" is not compatible with this parser. Expected version "7.15"  

I would like to use this editor so I can get the block id from super wire and modify it to be compatible with the new super wire versions as it seems but of course updating the save will permanently remove the super wire from my save 

The save editor won't let you change the types of objects, but if you know a bit of JavaScript you can write some code to do it for you using the parser.  This will also let you edit your old save file as all of the previous versions of the parser are archived.

You can find the main repository at https://github.com/RoboPhred/oni-save-parser/releases, you will want to use version 6 or 7, I think.  You can always look at the code online to check what version lock is programmed into each tag.

RoboPhred    169

New version released.

This one is far less strict when it comes to checking property names, so it should not fail to load saves that have seen mods now.  This particularly applies to mods using symbols or non-english characters in their property names.

A brief history on that check, it originally existed to aid development.  When the parser incorrectly parses a file, the first sign something is wrong is usually property names contain significant amounts of gibberish.  That check was in place to catch flaws in the parser that resulted in bad reads of the save file.

I originally checked up on the standards for .NET identifier names, thinking that property names would follow the same pattern.  Now, the check simply enforces a max length of the property (at 511 characters) and checks for some flat-out invalid characters (null terminators, record separators, and other nonsense back from the age of teletypes).  Hopefully this will be enough to catch any parse errors while still allowing for the weirder property names we have been seeing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2