Adjective - meme-worthy

Adverb - casually

Adjective - fluorescent

Color - salmon

Adjective - dauntless

Vehicle - battle-toaster

Clothing - poncho

Adjective - tubular

There you go, hopefully there's enough variance in there for you!

Okay.  So, I haven't yet decided which ones I'm going to use (the fact that one set is on one PAGE and the other is on another, so I can't quickly look back and forth, doesn't help--but that's due to the forum layout, so, hey) but here's the last ones I need:

Noun

Game (any kind--video, board, sport...)

Adjective

Animal

Adverb

Verb

Body Part (keep it PG!)

Type of Plant (can be fictional)

Substance

Body Part

Article of Clothing

And I think that'll be all I do...clearly this just doesn't work on the Off-Topic part of the forum (but wouldn't make sense anywhere else).  It also doesn't help that this particular Mad Lib, I had to rewrite in a hurry when I realised just _how_ Not Ready for Prime Time the Internet my original old, old version was.  So I might've accidentally made it too long, or too full of blanks, to keep people's attention.  What you're getting here is mostly first-draft.  At any rate, even though this thread is called Mad LibS, plural...nah, I don't think this is gonna work out.  Which is a shame!  It can be such a fun forum game when it _does_ work...

(I'm not trying to guilt anyone into participating more by saying that, I just mean...this isn't a busy enough part of a busy enough forum for this to work.  To keep people's attention span it's GOTTA be fast-paced, like, several new words being asked for by me a day.  I know this from experience.  Perhaps I'll try one of my other Mad Libs on just one of you in Steam chat or something; if it goes faster it'll be funner.  I swear.  Yes, funner is a word.  : P)

...Notorious

Noun: Stop sign

Game: don’t starve, monopoly, or fortnight 

Adjective: glistening 

Animal: donkey 

Adverb: swiftly

Verb: ran

Body Part: weenie

Type of Plant: Lily

Substance: ink

Body Part: spine

Article of Clothing: poncho

bam

Noun: Chord

Game: Mad Libs

Adjective: Dominant

Animal: Turtle

Adverb: Literally (it works, trust me)

Verb: Squat

Body Part: Pulmonary Artery 

Type of Plant: Tumbleweed

Substance: Sodium Chloride

Body Part: Femur

Article of Clothing: Nose Ring

You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to think of a substance that wasn't obscure to anyone who's not a science nerd like me (or wasn't... y'know... a drug...)

Okay.  This oughta be interesting...LET'S GO!

A Tender Scene From a Romance Story

"My love!" gasped Lady *Gaga*, as she fluttered down the spiral staircase in her *chartreuse* *potato-skin* gown.  "We cannot be seen here!  If Duke *Tangle E. Vinewrought* found out I was dating a *Chupacabra*, we would both be *dry-cleaned*!  Your kind is forbidden here in *The Headquarters of the Transcendant, Intergalactic, Multi-Universal Trans-Dimensional Consortium of Anti-Horticulturalism*!"

"Never mind, my little *pantaloon*", assured Lord *Chungus*, holding her in his *squirmy* arms, which clasped her *casually*.  He brushed back a lock of her *flourescent* *green* hair.  "He'll never know about our love.  Not even that time we *ran* out the window in a fit of passion and broke his *battle-toaster*."

"Are you sure?" gasped Lady *Gaga*, heaving dramatically almost right out of her *bandana*.  She brushed back his flowing *salmon* locks from his perfect, *tubular* face.  "The Duke has spies everywhere!"

"Not anymore," smirked *Chungus*, indicating the *stop-sign* slung at his side.  "Some of his ruffians felt fit to interrupt me during a good game of *Fortnite* down at the *Feisty* *Turtle* Inn.  They will never do so again.  Also I won the game."

"Oh, my darling!" whispered Lady *Gaga* as she stared *literally* into his intense, *eating* eyes.  Her *foot* began to pound, as the scent of the blooming *tumbleweeds* filled her senses.  The strength of *Chungus*'s muscles, like *ink*, thrilled her as he took her into his *femurs*, and she was just about to rip his *nose-ring* off when he turned to her and said:

"But wait!  What about--"
 (turns to face the camera. Dramatic pause.  Organ sting.)
"...our CHILD?!"
 And Lady *Gaga* passed out in a rustle of *potato skin*.
"What?  You KNEW what kind of fanfic this was when you started this, honey."

XD

...Notorious

And now...with annotations.  Because why not.  : P                                                                

A Tender Scene From a Romance Story

"My love!" gasped Lady *Gaga*, as she fluttered down the spiral staircase in her *chartreuse* *potato-skin* gown^.  "We cannot be seen here!  If Duke *Tangle E. Vinewrought* found out I was dating a *Chupacabra*, we would both be *dry-cleaned*!  Your kind is forbidden here in *The Headquarters of the Transcendant, Intergalactic, Multi-Universal Trans-Dimensional Consortium of Anti-Horticulturalism*!"

"Never mind, my little *pantaloon*", assured Lord *Chungus*, holding her in his *squirmy* arms, which clasped her *casually*.  He brushed back a lock of her *flourescent* *green* hair.  "He'll never know about our love.  Not even that time we *ran* out the window in a fit of passion and broke his *battle-toaster*."

"Are you sure?" gasped Lady *Gaga*, heaving dramatically almost right out of her *bandana*.  She brushed back his flowing *salmon* locks from his perfect, *tubular* face.  "The Duke has spies everywhere!"

"Not anymore," smirked *Chungus*, indicating the *stop-sign* slung at his side.  "Some of his ruffians felt fit to interrupt me during a good game of *Fortnite* down at the *Feisty* *Turtle* Inn.  They will never do so again.  Also I won the game^^."

"Oh, my darling!" whispered Lady *Gaga* as she stared *literally* into his intense, *eating* eyes^^^.  Her *foot* began to pound, as the scent of the blooming *tumbleweeds*^^^^ filled her senses.  The strength of *Chungus*'s muscles, like *ink*, thrilled her as he took her into his *femurs*, and she was just about to rip his *nose-ring* off^^^^^ when he turned to her and said:

"But wait!  What about--"
 (turns to face the camera. Dramatic pause.  Organ sting.)
"...our CHILD?!"
 And Lady *Gaga* passed out in a rustle of *potato skin*.
"What?  You KNEW what kind of fanfic this was when you started this, honey."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^So...the vegan option to her meat-dress?  ;) The thing with the female protagonist ending up as Lady Gaga...is that no matter WHAT she wears it's still reasonable and in-character.  XD

^^Lotta good choices for the game here...I almost went with "Don't Starve", with the idea being that "won the game" is funny, considering.  Yeah, he won the game by...getting food at the inn, so he didn't starve!  Yay!

^^^Ewwww, now THAT'S some proper Lovecraftian Horror s##t.

^^^^I believe we actually _do_ have blooming tumbleweeds where I live...or rather, that's what they do BEFORE they dry out and start tumbling.  The local train station (and I do mean LOCAL, as in, like a block and a half from my house) has xeriscaping decor around the platform area for its landscaping...aka when you're in a dry area and use plants that actually make _sense_ with the climate and/or are actually from there, instead of generic constantly-needs-to-be-watered grass.  What we have is these big...well, tumbleweedy-shaped things, that in the right season are just COVERED with the most adorable teensy little delicate lavendar flowers.  Like, at first it looks like the whole thing is purple; you can't see that they're seperate until you get up close.  I think it's sagebrush?  as in "Riders of the Purple Sage".

^^^^^OW!!  Geezus, woman!

Also I should point out, as to the ending...I deliberately made all the "Name"'s non-gender specific.  (I also leave verbs, nouns, etc. as just their plain form rather than asking for "ending with 'ing'" or "past tense", because sometimes that throws people off, and just modify them myself as needed, but that's a different topic.)  It is quite possible we could've ended up with them gender-swapped or both the same.  So...

...Notorious

Yay!  By the way, I like your new avatar.  :)  BUG-EYED DUPE IS STARING INTO YOUR SOUL..

So, do you want me to do another one, or would someone else like to be the GM/host/Knower of Things this time, or...?  I do have others.  I just thought I'd give other people a turn in case they wanted one.  :)

...Notorious

Yep. That's what I've been doing the whole time.  The idea is to have choices, so I can get different people's styles of humour all mixed up together in there.

So, next I need:

A Noun

Verb

Abstract Noun--this one is tricky.  An abstract noun is like...a concept, an emotion...um...here:  This page explains it way better than I was going to, with tons of examples.  There.  There ya go.

And another noun.

Go!

...Notorious

Archived