Daughter of Mad Libs!

CaptainChaotica

I've written a bunch of Mad Libs for fun over the years, and felt like they might make a decent forum game.  (It's worked before on other forums.) So here's how it works:

--I ask for a type of word or phrase (noun, adjective, name of character, body part (FAMILY-FRIENDLY, PLEASE), etc.)

--Hopefully more than one person answers.

--I pick the one I find the funniest and enter it into the finished product without telling you what the context will be.

--When all the blanks are filled, I post the finished result and hopefully HILARITY ENSUES.

Okay!  First I need a name.  It can be a full name or just a first name.  Fictional characters and/or celebrities are allowed (and sometimes make things funnier).  GO!

...Notorious

Hmmm...tempted to go with Lady Gaga, but also kinda like Seymore Buttz...

(flips coin, and by that I mean checks the computer clock to see if the last digit is odd or even)

Odd.  Lady Gaga it is!  Which is gonna make the rest of this...almost make a bit more sense, as she's already "odd" anyway.  : P

Next I need a colour.  Go!

...Notorious

...I didn't even know Xanadu WAS a colour name.  Huh.

Well, I'm going with chartreuse.  Because why not.  Next, I need a material.  Like, something that things can be made out of.  Could be clothes, cars, building materials...food...whatever. Not the object itself; the _material_.  I know, it's an unusual category for a Mad Lib, but it'll work, trust me.

Go!

...Notorious

(cracks up)  These are ALL good!  I'm'a have to roll a die.  (Or use a random number generator program, but I'm an oldschool tabletop RPGer and just happen to already have dice of different types lying around, so why not?) 

Okay...I rolled a 2, so potato skins it is.  XD

Now I need another name--random name, real-life celebrity, fictional character, whatever.  Same as last time.  Go!

...Notorious

Okay, think I'm gonna go with Tangle E. Vinewrought.  Because why not.

Next one up is an interesting one--I need a supernatural creature.  Well, that's not really the right term but I couldn't think of what _would_ be--it can include science fictiony things, superheroes, etc. too.  And "creature" doesn't have to be non-intelligent.

We're all nerds to some degree or another here, so this should be fun. :)  Go! 

...Notorious

That's a good one.  Any other verbs?  It really is one of the more fun categories, considering that whatever you say will be _done to_ someone or something in the story.  (Or essay, or fake political speech, or...  I have a variety of these things.) 

(If you honestly aren't sure what a verb _is_, watch the cartoon Minespatch posted!  :D  It actually explains it just right, including even the passive "existence" type verbs.  Or you can just look it up, but why do that when Schoolhouse Rock exists?  Also the song is hella catchy.  Yes.  I just said hella.  The cartoon itself is even older, so...)

...Notorious

Archived