Classic Curio Chests/Spring Chests

As of the of the update, are we Guaranteed to receive 4 Curio or spring chest's a week instead of single based presents?  I Would like to know because Since the update my friends and I have been loving getting the chests and actually making a dent on getting the skins we want. That was until yesterday when playing with friends, I received Overalls and Silk Loungewear in place of the curio/spring chest. Both friends got chests, while I ended up -6 pieces of clothing vs them. Just wondering is this a bug? I can't find anything online regarding this problem.

17 minutes ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

I don't known if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you get a classic chest instead of every common item. And instead of getting classy items you get the spring chest. Any other item grade drops w/o a chest.

Hmm you may be on to something there. The only item I received not in a chest was Jammie shirt (I might be getting the name slightly wrong) which would fit with your theory

Spiffy or higher will be one drop classy drop will be a spring chest and common will be chiro chest to my knowledge that's how it works. Until the event end with update then back to normal but the common chests will remain I believe just not the spring ones 

On 3/31/2018 at 2:37 PM, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

I don't known if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you get a classic chest instead of every common item. And instead of getting classy items you get the spring chest. Any other item grade drops w/o a chest.

This is how it works.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:07 PM, LadyAzure said:

I hope the chests stay, makes it more exciting to play. 

On the PC, I stopped getting chests after the Varg event.

Archived