Sign in to follow this  
WRobN

[Gameplay] Traps are broken

Wade    321

I don't know what changes we made that caused this to happen. The rabbits are now standing beside the trap eating the bait.I've let the team know about this issue.Thanks!

WRobN    10

Are you sure your baiting the traps correctly?

No, im a newbie :glee: plz explain how i put bait in a trap lol. :yaypigs:I wonder if there's anyone who dont know lol...

WrathOf    40

You hold the berries or whatever in your hand and left-click in the trap....it should show "Bait" when you mouse over a trap with food in your hand.Otherwise you are just setting the food *beside* the trap but not *in* it. :DThere does seem to be a little longer delay/animation while the rabbit is eating before getting trapped now though.

fear_town    13

After reading.. I have just one thought.. People bait rabbit traps? I never have.. I always have just set the traps on top of the rabbit holes.. As soon as they come out.. *pop* Trapped rabbit.. must test.. I can't honestly say I use them as anything but map markers anymore though..

BarovSoap    878

After reading.. I have just one thought.. People bait rabbit traps? I never have.. I always have just set the traps on top of the rabbit holes.. As soon as they come out.. *pop* Trapped rabbit.. must test.. I can't honestly say I use them as anything but map markers anymore though..

I do this too. I find it easier to just kill them without one most of the time, it saves resources and it's already dead.

WRobN    10

Today i used 1 trap. It never had the chance to wear out.6 Trappings were successful.18 Trappings unsuccessful.Just 1 trap used, and even then it had 25% left !I lose so much food on it that i cant keep up gathering food. So the game is no fun now, its all about food, i cant take time to build stuff bec of it, and therefore are doomed.And off topic; the effects used for insanity are way too much looking like a glitch, then actually a effect... Its annoying and hurts my eyes...

Toaster Fu    103

And off topic; the effects used for insanity are way too much looking like a glitch, then actually a effect... Its annoying and hurts my eyes...

You can turn those effects off by toggling "distortions" I'm the options menu.

Diezen    125

I sort of abuse this by building a trap wall around a food item I will drop, then multiple rabbits will slowly inch their way towards the food. The traps will catch the rabbits and I'll pick up the food and repoisition it to trap even more rabbits.There is a bug though where if multiple traps fall, it will only trap a rabbit in one whie the othe moves around as if a rabbit is in the trap. It still uses up a durability if you pick up the "ghost" rabbit trap.