Pathway blocked in ruins

6 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Alright, I am down to play tonight after dinner time. I look forward to helping you rebuild 

I might not be able to get on, if I do it'll be pretty late. The life of a procrastinator that takes online classes. I sent you the add though so we can play tomorrow or over the weekend.

18 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Sure, I will probably be up late, I’m available tomorrow as well but Saturday I’m celebrating my birthday.

I'll definitely be on tonight. We started a new world. Unfortunately no pig king. Should we start another new world? Only on day 13 so not much of a loss

52 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

Honestly it is up to you but I personally never use Pig King. 

My gf wanted to get pig king so we did, ended up getting a much better map, with lots of clockworks. Have 1 area with like 5 knights

1 hour ago, Dela_rage said:

I'll definitely be on tonight. We started a new world. Unfortunately no pig king. Should we start another new world? Only on day 13 so not much of a loss

I have never seen pig king fail to spawn in DST and I've played A TON of different worlds. So many that I'm confident in saying it always spawns in DST assuming no mods or changed settings. It does happen in DS though. I think it's likely it was just not found

On 3/30/2018 at 5:37 PM, Josonic said:

I have never seen pig king fail to spawn in DST and I've played A TON of different worlds. So many that I'm confident in saying it always spawns in DST assuming no mods or changed settings. It does happen in DS though. I think it's likely it was just not found

We explored the whole thing and there was no pig king. Not worried anymore. Ended up creating a better second world. 

On 3/30/2018 at 6:39 PM, Timpressive said:

What was keeping you from walking around to the left where the lichen are ?

Through that pathway there was no way to get through those big pillars. What are lichen?

2 minutes ago, Dela_rage said:

We explored the whole thing and there was no pig king. Not worried anymore. Ended up creating a better second world. 

Through that pathway there was no way to get through those big pillars. What are lichen?

I honestly believe you are mistaken about Pig King. Also there were many unexplored areas that weren't blocked by the pillars in the caves

The lichen are the stringy looking plants you find near the Ruins, they also count as a vegetable so 3 lichen and a piece of meat and you got Meatballs. I always build like 4 Crock Pots in the area before the Splemonkeys and throw up a few Drying Racks(walled in of course).

I have been in 1 or 2 servers that had no PigKing out of hundreds so it is either a glitch or extremely rare.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:18 PM, Josonic said:

I honestly believe you are mistaken about Pig King. Also there were many unexplored areas that weren't blocked by the pillars in the caves

Lol. I was the world  had no pig village, no pig king. There were like 2 pig huts on the whole map.

We've explored the whole cave/ruin between my girlfriend and I. We play split screen so whatever she explores I don't bother. There was no other pathway besides that one.

1 hour ago, Dela_rage said:

Lol. I was the world  had no pig village, no pig king. There were like 2 pig huts on the whole map.

We've explored the whole cave/ruin between my girlfriend and I. We play split screen so whatever she explores I don't bother. There was no other pathway besides that one.

When you're so adamant about something that is demonstrably untrue, it makes any argument you make seem less likely to be true. I still don't believe there was no pig king on your world, and I don't think there's any remote chance there was "like 2 pig huts on the whole map".

Now on the the demonstrably untrue part I mentioned earlier

revised.thumb.jpg.9d6dbfdadb18863c5e3ff55527b785d8.jpgPg4th

There are at least 17 distinct areas on that map that are not fully explored. Now yes, the vast majority of them are unlikely to have a pathway to what you're looking for, but you claimed that you fully explored the caves, after showing evidence you did no such thing. You also said you tried all but "one or two" of the big tentacle holes. I once again can't believe this when so much has not been explored. But there's an even more glaring problem with your post that others have brought up and you've largely ignored, as follows:revised2.thumb.jpg.39b4ab6dc9101cb0c33134a32d20adf1.jpg

Circled in blue is lichen. It's just a plant that grows in the caves. You ignored the last person who brought it up. Why couldn't you just walk past them?

13 hours ago, Josonic said:

When you're so adamant about something that is demonstrably untrue, it makes any argument you make seem less likely to be true. I still don't believe there was no pig king on your world, and I don't think there's any remote chance there was "like 2 pig huts on the whole map".

Now on the the demonstrably untrue part I mentioned earlier

revised.thumb.jpg.9d6dbfdadb18863c5e3ff55527b785d8.jpgPg4th

There are at least 17 distinct areas on that map that are not fully explored. Now yes, the vast majority of them are unlikely to have a pathway to what you're looking for, but you claimed that you fully explored the caves, after showing evidence you did no such thing. You also said you tried all but "one or two" of the big tentacle holes. I once again can't believe this when so much has not been explored. But there's an even more glaring problem with your post that others have brought up and you've largely ignored, as follows:revised2.thumb.jpg.39b4ab6dc9101cb0c33134a32d20adf1.jpg

Circled in blue is lichen. It's just a plant that grows in the caves. You ignored the last person who brought it up. Why couldn't you just walk past them?

Ok so first let's start with, I don't care what you think. You sound like a dumbass telling me I had a pig king when THE WHOLE map had no pig king. Honestly I don't care what you think might be true or untrue. I'll still sleep at night.

If you actually read my post above me and my girlfriend play SPLITSCREEN. What does that mean? We SHARE a screen so I can see her map and what she explores, if it is a WORTHLESS DEADEND. Why would I bother? I've been over this for well over a week now, yet it has some type of bearing on your life that you have to keep commenting. The lichen are NOT blocking my path. If you look at the picture the PILLARS are blocking my path. And if you read a few posts up, I had tried every last tentacle hole.

Archived