Pathway blocked in ruins

Hey everyone,

Me and my gf are on day 350, we've already  explored everything above ground and underground including the atrium. But we can not find the military biome or any pseudoscience station. There is one pathway that we have yet to explore but it is blocked completely by huge pillars and we don't have a lazy explorer. Our current goal is to just try taking every big tentacle hole we haven't tried and seeing if that brings us over there. But if not what can we do to reach the other side? I'm just gonna assume that's where the pseudoscience station is because we've explored everything else.

I will snap a screenshot as soon as I get back on, of my map and of the blocked pathway. It is very strange, I'm not 100% sure that's where the stations are but it's the only place I've been unable to explore so I'm just gonna assume that they are behind that. I've been searching for anyone else with this problem for about a week now and haven't seen anything like it. So I had to make this account. Don't want to just trash this world as we're already so far in. 

That last pic you posted, is that the part that you’re blocked at? The first picture of your map looks like some parts are not fully explored. You sure you haven’t missed an underground route? I ask because in your last pic I see the other side that’s not explored, so maybe there’s another way to get there?

23 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

That last pic you posted, is that the part that you’re blocked at? The first picture of your map looks like some parts are not fully explored. You sure you haven’t missed an underground route? I ask because in your last pic I see the other side that’s not explored, so maybe there’s another way to get there?

That last pic is the pathway that is blocked and those other parts of the ruins that I haven't explored are dead ends. Theyre very small pieces of land. I can see the forbidden island but can't reach it. I haven't tried all of the tentacle holes.  I think there might be 1 or 2 more that I have yet to jump through so that's the next step.

19 minutes ago, Wesminator said:

Also, it may seem dumb, but have you also tried rotating your camera angle? Otherwise thats the strangest thing!

I've even tried squeezing myself through every little corner in that pathway but there's no way to get through.

24 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

Oh right you said you haven’t found any stations, I miss read your original post sry. Yeah I’m not sure, wish we were able to bring in our own possessions, I’d let you use my lazy explorer.

Would I be able to use the telelocator staff? Or is that just a random teleport spot each time?

I wouldn't necessarily give up yet, there's ways to glitch out into the water. I haven't personally done it so I can't describe how it works, but I know that it involves mole worms pushing you out. I would research that method or perhaps someone reading this might know more

Well if you find the atrium and make a purple amulet ,you can get right next to a obelisk who is underground next to the edge and unequip it. This should get you out of bounds. Then go around and go to the other side of the thing that’s blocking your path and use rescue me.

Obelisk pushes you out 100%, so I recommend trying that (well unless that got patched)

1 hour ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Well if you find the atrium and make a purple amulet ,you can get right next to a obelisk who is underground next to the edge and unequip it. This should get you out of bounds. Then go around and go to the other side of the thing that’s blocking your path and use rescue me.

Obelisk pushes you out 100%, so I recommend trying that (well unless that got patched)

Unfortunately I can't use rescue me.. this Is an offline server we're playing on.

29 minutes ago, XanderSnow said:

Crazy idea... Maybe Klei could delete one of those pillars out of your gamefile if you sent it to them?  I don't actually know if this is possible or not, nor if they are willing to do such a thing.

Yes you maybe can ask, but let them know it’s a PS4 file. I read in another post someone gave Klei their PS4  file to fix but then it was no longer playable because it had been cracked. I know they can fix on PC no problem but PS is a bit different. 

• Developer

Sorry, it's not possible to "fix" a PS4 save. I can load your save file if you send it to me, but it's a one way process. Once I load it up there's no way for you to use it again. Unfortunately it sounds like you're the victim of unlucky world gen.

13 minutes ago, Dela_rage said:

Well that's pretty upsetting. I guess I'll just have to make a new world. If anyone wants to play feel free to shoot me a friend request.

I would love to help you out, if you don’t mind a Maxwell joining you :).  My psn is Azure__Soul. (Two underscores)

10 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

I would love to help you out, if you don’t mind a Maxwell joining you :).  My psn is Azure__Soul. (Two underscores)

Sounds great. Definitely don't mind that! I'll shoot you an add next time I get on. Not sure if I wanna play wicker again or go with wigfrid or wolfgang

Archived