Sign in to follow this  
Wesminator

[IN-PROGRESS] A New Reign Reanimated

Which DS/DST Trailer Should We Reanimate?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which DS/DST trailer would you like to see reanimated?

• The Forge (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vygRnYnPL0)
    • A New Reign Trailer (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rmJ-mX9n5hM)
    • A New Reign Cinematic (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjbOJBfk5U)
    • Shipwreck Expansion Trailer (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mScnLxvFEWg)
    • Don't Starve Together Launch Trailer (https://youtu.be/bVbyn7c1X6E)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/18 at 07:35 AM

Wesminator    401
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

So yeah, besides the chains scattering, what else should I do?

It's more of a compositing addition but if you could add a camera shake to this, it'd totally sell the piece. I'm loving this a lot minespatch!!! o Q o

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I DEMAND THE PIMP SLAP

Got your info! Check your email in a bit. I'll be sending you a cut of that shot. It's one where you can basically make up anything you want to go there since it's a clip of the gameplay so have fun with it :) Also no worries. I'm sure you're animation will look amazing no matter what~

1 hour ago, AretMaw said:

Okay I'm going to put my details here, I'm not 100% sure on this yet though.

It's totally fine. Just let me know when you're 100% ready and I'll send you everything!

Updating the first post! Thanks again for jumping on board gang! Everything looks awesome so far!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    74431
Just now, Wesminator said:

It's more of a compositing addition but if you could add a camera shake to this, it'd totally sell the piece.

I'll probably have to look up a tutorial for that. I don't have photoshop, so I'm going to have to use Windows movie maker and such. thanks for the response. I'll ink this tonight.

• Like 1

Wesminator    401
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'll probably have to look up a tutorial for that. I don't have photoshop, so I'm going to have to use Windows movie maker and such. thanks for the response. I'll ink this tonight.

I'll be compositing things together in Adobe AfterEffects so I could add it if you'd like me to :) And send it back so you can see it as well. Though it'll be after you're done with the complete shot of course.

Edited by Wesminator
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    74431
1 minute ago, Wesminator said:

I'll be compositing things together in Adobe AfterEffects so I could add it if you'd like me to :)

58003789b65b3_Arielshoujoweebie.png.a68c0181ffdf7001704102c4f1e7a9d1.pngI'll send you the frames and background as soon as I'm done with both! Thanks! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 2

AretMaw    1140
3 hours ago, Wesminator said:

It's totally fine. Just let me know when you're 100% ready and I'll send you everything!

I'm worried about the fluidity of my animation, will It be a problem if there's minimal movement? Obviously there would be more movement for the beequeen animation, but the team fighting the fuelweaver at the end doesn't have to be too fluid does it?
Just trying to figure out which one would be best for me to do, since i'm better at drawing still shots. (Most likely leaning towards the end shot though)

Wesminator    401
24 minutes ago, AretMaw said:

I'm worried about the fluidity of my animation, will It be a problem if there's minimal movement? Obviously there would be more movement for the beequeen animation, but the team fighting the fuelweaver at the end doesn't have to be too fluid does it?
Just trying to figure out which one would be best for me to do, since i'm better at drawing still shots. (Most likely leaning towards the end shot though)

Minimal movement is totally fine. If you are more comfortable with doing stills then I'd recommend Shot 2 or Shot 16. Depending on your own imagination/interpretations any of these shots could potentially become stills with a slight pan/blink/etc. I guess the better question is, which shot (still or not) do you think you'll have the most fun working?

• Like 2

AretMaw    1140
4 hours ago, Wesminator said:

Minimal movement is totally fine. If you are more comfortable with doing stills then I'd recommend Shot 2 or Shot 16. Depending on your own imagination/interpretations any of these shots could potentially become stills with a slight pan/blink/etc. I guess the better question is, which shot (still or not) do you think you'll have the most fun working?

Shot 16 sounds like the one i'll go for. I'll have the most fun with that one.

Wesminator    401
4 hours ago, AretMaw said:

Shot 16 sounds like the one i'll go for. I'll have the most fun with that one.

Cool beans! I'll update the list and send you the shot soon. Thanks for joining in~

• Like 1

Wesminator    401
3 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

This whole project seems so cool! I would wanna join in but I'm so busy with my own art projects. 

U o U we still appreciate you SDragon~ You can be our project cheerleader!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MinniBat    179

My touchscreen pen went kaput and left me drawing using only my finger so I'm crossing my fingers that my new pen comes in soon lol

Then I hope to finish the bg and show off a lil progress!

• Sad 2

Wesminator    401
2 hours ago, MinniBat said:

My touchscreen pen went kaput and left me drawing using only my finger so I'm crossing my fingers that my new pen comes in soon lol

Then I hope to finish the bg and show off a lil progress!

I cry! You totally got this Minni!!

• Like 2

Raspberry Shake    5781
19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

:o

Also Mine's Woodlegs gif is practically a "FIFY" here XD

You dare insult horney Woodlegs!

Also I'm on holiday at the moment, so I can really do much until the 20'th, give or take 1.

• Haha 1

Szczuku    12883
1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

So... pixel arts fine right? it's just that it's easy and I'm lazy and also happen to be pretty good at it.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.20ca1b87165dbafe03a57077a77e31bb.png

Why is Wilson Toadstool's cousin (3 eyes)