Doodle Time

1 hour ago, Tanshu said:

That's incredible!! I'm really digging the smoke effects, they flow so nicely! How did you get into animation?

Oh gosh thank you so much. Smoke obviously doesnt move how I animated it to be but uhhh I wanted it to look swirly and pretty ; v ;

Ive always loved animation as a kid. Grew up on all the good 2D movies and cartoons from the 90s (insert long list here). But the one that sold me was Howl's Moving Castle. I saw all the details, the way hair moved, the transformations, the effects mmm I just knew I wanted to do that for the rest of my life. Been playing and having fun ever since. Thanks for the interest n q n7

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Wesminator said:

But the one that sold me was Howl's Moving Castle.

Hey, I know that movie.  It's just as much embedded in my childhood too, thought it's creator made more, equally-good movies as well that I might also be holding dear.

Do you know the other movies made by Hayao Miyazaki? He has retired now, but before he did, he made many great things, including Howl's Moving Castle. 

14 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Do you know the other movies made by Hayao Miyazaki? He has retired now, but before he did, he made many great things, including Howl's Moving Castle. 

Yes Ive watched countless Miyazaki films. My other fav is Princess Mononoke. Miyazaki has retired before but always seems to come back haha

• Like 1

Just now, Wesminator said:

Yes Ive watched countless Miyazaki films. My other fav is Princess Mononoke. Miyazaki has retired before but always seems to come back haha

Yes, indeed, true... But I think this time it looks to be final.
At least for big things like movies, anyway?
He made a graphic novel/comic series thingy for Nausicaa too, which I've read. It's really good, like amazingly good, amazing in the same way the movies are - if you haven't already, I definitely suggest it. It might be difficult to get a hold of, though.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's amazing! I don't see a lot of fanmade gifs for DS (that isn't just memes) but this is good. It makes me happy ^_^

Thank you so much Dragon! Your happiness makes me happy! Ill try to keep making more then :)

Edited by Wesminator
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 8:12 PM, Wesminator said:
  1. wilson-garlic-bread-small.thumb.png.1bdbfbb81de94f7d80eb6df491928122.png
  2. wes-wolf-oven-small.thumb.png.cd3913ba4a8fa55a4b43a2f2cd3cc180.png
  1. I think Wickerbottom would use the spraybottle to make him behave.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. What's up with Wes here? Why does he look like he's going to make out with the dish? I feel like I'm sharing Wolfgang's expression.:wilson_ecstatic:
On 6/23/2018 at 4:26 PM, Wesminator said:

Wes serving that cheesecake B)DST-Wes-Hipsway.thumb.gif.20ad0b7644b69330e28a127cb4cc4dcc.gif

L I T E R A L L Y

Oh geez... I'm getting ME!ME!ME! flashbacks.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 6/23/2018 at 9:47 PM, Wesminator said:

Wilson-2.gif.79f99a524852f9deacaef1942422dfae.gif

Looks like a parody of the title animation.

On 6/27/2018 at 1:18 AM, Wesminator said:

5b36781e5d087_wilsonblush.png.1a8408d63bc13fc73fc2df80457a4756.pngOh no... Goat milfs.

On 7/3/2018 at 11:48 PM, Wesminator said:

Maxy-smokev07-wesminator.thumb.gif.fc2c7f8cc3ef35326561f8019ce5fe33.gif

584fba6fed88e_arieljawdrop.png.3bbe7419a8a2fe2db4734d6c3f695ff4.pngWHY HASN'T KLEI HIRED YOU YET?!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. What's up with Wes here?

B) He's ready to serve that cheesecake to the Gnaw hence the gif. No need for a silver plate, Wes' hipsway will get that favor coin. Also we dont talk about Me!Me!Me! Lmao

1. Looks like a parody of the title animation.

Haha I was just showing Gallusvarius how Klei used a circle for their Wilson title animation. Of course it could be a silly parody too

1. 5b36781e5d087_wilsonblush.png.1a8408d63bc13fc73fc2df80457a4756.pngOh no... Goat milfs

Shhhh....

584fba6fed88e_arieljawdrop.png.3bbe7419a8a2fe2db4734d6c3f695ff4.pngWHY HASN'T KLEI HIRED YOU YET?!

*Shrug shrug* ngl tho I'd love to be on the animation team òvó9 tho I probably need to slap down a few more colored animation/pieces. I'm glad you like my animation enough to say such a thing! TYSM mines~

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 3:46 PM, Wesminator said:
  1. B) He's ready to serve that cheesecake to the Gnaw hence the gif. No need for a silver plate, Wes' hipsway will get that favor coin.
  2. *Shrug shrug* ngl tho I'd love to be on the animation team òvó9 tho I probably need to slap down a few more colored animation/pieces. I'm glad you like my animation enough to say such a thing! TYSM mines~
  1. Wes really wants to attract Sammy?:wilson_sneaky:
  2. Your animation was so fluid and full of character that I was impressed.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swollson said:

wilsons so nice for sharing the warmth of his beard lololololol

This is pretty cute! I love how you managed to incorporate so much interaction just by this alone.   Wicker being obviously awake compared to the others is probably the best part.
WX-78 seems to be likewise awake, either that or he's like a snake and sleeps with his eyes open/no eyelids.
Meanwhile Winona is haphazardly flopped over him. 

I'm surprised Maxwell disdained to accept Wilson's beard. Perhaps a pan-flute was used... 

Edited by gallusvarius
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Wesminator said:

Poor Wes looks like he getting beat up

Let's hope Wigfrid doesn't do battle in her dreams and sleep-fight...

But knowing her, she probably does.
This is why Wes's HP is so low all the time, obviously. 

And to think if she just rolled over and punched the other person next to her, she'd be punching Wolfgang instead, and I bet he could take the hit better. 

Edited by gallusvarius
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

This is pretty cute! I love how you managed to incorporate so much interaction just by this alone.   Wicker being obviously awake compared to the others is probably the best part.
WX-78 seems to be likewise awake, either that or he's like a snake and sleeps with his eyes open/no eyelids.
Meanwhile Winona is haphazardly flopped over him. 

I'm surprised Maxwell disdained to accept Wilson's beard. Perhaps a pan-flute was used... 

thanks gallus! yea wx is very waaaary of that wrench winona has! lol sleeping with his eyes open just in case! 

maxwell probably finds it very disgusting TBH!! he was definitely reluctant to blanket himself with wilsons beard

15 hours ago, Wesminator said:

Poor Wes looks like he getting beat up. And webber is so kinda to blanket Wilson in his web / v \

lmao wes having nightmares cause wigfrid and willow beating him up. yup yup! someones gotta keep wilson warm too ;) 

5 hours ago, Auspice said:

@Swollson @Wesminator your art is amazing! I love both of your styles. And humor. And how Wilson's beard is A Thing. 

I'm squeeing. Internally.
Wilson's beard is so luxurious. 

aww thanks! xD wesminator and i just have a lot of silly dst conversations and headcanons!

im like obsessed with drawing wilsons beard?? i have some unposted drawings of wilson obsessing over his beard lololol orz;;

3 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Wilson has such gleaming locks he should be part the subject of a shampoo commercial.

I love this. It's a cute way to draw the lineup.

lOL thanks! wilson would be amazing for those luscious l'oreal hair commercials!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Swollson said:

a painting i did back when the gorge was still up and running!

This one is really elegant and beautiful!  I like the realism for the crow on  her shoulder, and it's nice how you managed to keep the dark atmosphere of the Gorge. 

On 7/30/2018 at 9:18 PM, gallusvarius said:

This one is really elegant and beautiful!  I like the realism for the crow on  her shoulder, and it's nice how you managed to keep the dark atmosphere of the Gorge. 

aww shucks! thanks! :DD i really wanted to keep that eerie dark the world is ending doom feel that the gorge gave! so im glad i was able to somewhat capture that!!

5b6271e1e89be_maxwelldrinkingwine.thumb.png.f3a7b024ef7816b6a8021918defbb39c.png

reread the william carter puzzles and saw that panel where he didnt have his blazer on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 11

On 7/28/2018 at 1:45 PM, Swollson said:

5b5bca6770a05_SleepytimeStories.thumb.png.d144b12bcf7e8895f135ab74052bdb20.png

I'm getting flashbacks to @ResettePlayer's beard drawings for some reason (maybe we can all agree Wilson's beard is just too much sometimes XD )

Why is Willow's hand on Wes? Looks worrying ^^; (and I'm getting Wesfrid shippy vibes from those two. Was that intentional? :p )

I really like the Gorge and Maxwell pieces ^_^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm getting flashbacks to @ResettePlayer's beard drawings for some reason (maybe we can all agree Wilson's beard is just too much sometimes XD )

Why is Willow's hand on Wes? Looks worrying ^^; (and I'm getting Wesfrid shippy vibes from those two. Was that intentional? :p )

I really like the Gorge and Maxwell pieces ^_^

thank you!! lmao wilsons beard is absolutely wonderful *:・゚✧

(and omg you know me so well (n˘v˘•)¬ ///// tried to cover up the wesfrid as willow and wigfrid beating wes up but you saw right through me~)

(omg you know me so well (n˘v˘•)¬ ///// tried to cover up the wesfrid as willow and wigfrid beating wes up but you saw right through me~)

I'm the shipping trash of the forums, you can't get anything past me (unless it's very vague and I'm too tired) but most of the time...

Y'know I even misinterpret platonic stuff as shippy sometimes (unless it's Webber and Wendy. They're too young for all that mushy romance :p ). But yeah, Willowson and Wesfrid are the ships I mostly look out for >u<

a lil project ive been working on! the survivors in a sort of playing card suit skin!

kinda meh on wx78's design, but these are just initial designs hahha! probably waaay too detailed to actually be sprited lmao

5b666fc94cb04_dstcardversesuitshearts.thumb.png.88671bb2d26651fd9bdd7b9bf52a4083.png5b666fc234117_dstcardversesuitsclubs.thumb.png.15df764c1186c0524c4078d844d31db3.png5b666fc5b4282_dstcardversesuitsdiamonds.thumb.png.22df9180d31a2f022bf5503e440ea6c4.png5b666fcd1a39b_dstcardversesuitsspades.thumb.png.daf7674d34a98ab15491e17aab5f15ff.png

• Like 18

the survivors in a sort of playing card suit skin!

NGH IT'S SO GOOD WHAT

I'm already partial to spades. I really like the colors you used and I do think WX's design is great. Buuut I also really like clubs. Green fancy wear? Yes. 

Great choices for both characters and their clothing designs.