Doodle Time

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well heyo! Thanks for making the thread! The book looks like the one from the Forge. Her triumphant skin reminds me of Odile's from Swan Lake the way you drew it here. Nice work doing a strong silhouette.:wilson_goodjob:

Oh thank you for the comment and the warm welcome! Happy to be a part of the fam. And Odile yesss. I'm honestly a little clueless on Wicker's Shadow dress so i improvised it as best I could. Hawt granny comin' ur way

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is this a shared thread? o_0

The art is very lovely for what I've seen so far ^_^ Quite similar art styles too! (Are these alt accounts?)

Lmao we are very much 2 separate people pffft we're just sharing a thread because honestly, why not :p

Thank you for the kind words Mage!

• Like 1

I'm going to comment in two different paragraphs to reply to the individual artist:

Swollson:

21 hours ago, Swollson said:

maxymaxy.png

I love the constant use of purple in this piece. With the circle adding as a nice frame, there's a classic touch to this piece. Fits Maxwell entirely. Sorry I didn't see this yet. Not sure how I didn't.:wilson_shocked:

19 hours ago, Swollson said:

triumphant willow skin so good //prayer handstriumwil.png

She looks a bit sassy in this pose and ready to throw some shade- Er, battle-shadow? Nice work on this!

17 hours ago, Swollson said:

wilson makes wickerbottom feel young again!! (a gift for you wesminatorrrr ;))swollll.png

So is this Wesminator's ship~?:wilson_sneaky:

The use of a gradient behind them is a nice subtle touch to the more dominant and thick lines. Not sure if there's a greyish purple in her dress but it's a good tribute to both of their guest of honor outfits.

Wesminator:

19 hours ago, Wesminator said:

Bless beautiful willow. Meanwhile Wilson gotta get ready for that date ya know...might take a while...wilson-hurrv01.png

Wait, so this is before Swollson's piece?:wilson_ecstatic:

Where did he get that mirror in the Constant?

17 hours ago, Wesminator said:

Last one for the night, it's ya boi Weswes-gunsvv01.png

Another piece worthy to make @Donke60 and @SDragonhead to swoon over. Both the Wilson and Wes pieces carry a similar color scheme. The way you drew Wes's neck has a confidence to the whole piece.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So is this Wesminator's ship~?:wilson_sneaky:

Shhh...it's my crack ship. Everyone has those right???

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait, so this is before Swollson's piece?:wilson_ecstatic:

Where did he get that mirror in the Constant?

The Wilson hair piece was meant to go with Shadow Willow but who knows. I leave it up to you u v u Also the mirror is probably from GoH Wendy, crafted with the iridescent gem, living log, and some rope *shrug*

30 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

Sweet draws. Wes is so sexi. 

Thank you Dragon u o u Wes is def the hottest character on the roster. It goes with your sexi Magical girl Maxy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@minespatch omg thanks a bunch!! :DD lol yea my maxy piece needed mod approval since it was my first post?? or something like that? o: 

lmao and yes xDD wilson/wickerbottom is wesminator's crack ship tho i gotta say it has a soft spot in my heart as well ;)

Edited by Swollson
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Wesminator said:
  1. Shhh...it's my crack ship. Everyone has those right???
  2. The Wilson hair piece was meant to go with Shadow Willow but who knows. I leave it up to you u v u Also the mirror is probably from GoH Wendy, crafted with the iridescent gem, living log, and some rope *shrug*
  1. No shame, just curious.
  2. Ah! Right! I remember the alternative portrait for Wendy.:wilson_smile:
10 minutes ago, Swollson said:
  1. @minespatch omg thanks a bunch!! :DD lol yea my maxy piece needed mod approval since it was my first post?? or something like that? o: 
  2. lmao and yes xDD wilson/wickerbottom is wesminator's crack ship tho i gotta say it has a soft spot in my heart as well ;)
  1. Wait, did you or your friend ask Joe or another dev to combine threads or such? Just curious.
  2. Again, nothing wrong with that.:wilson_sneaky:

1 minute ago, minespatch said:
  1. Wait, did you or your friend ask Joe or another dev to combine threads or such? Just curious.
  2. Again, nothing wrong with that.:wilson_sneaky:

we just decided to share a thread! :D we didnt have our own separate threads or anything beforehand

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lot of cute art today in this thread.

19 hours ago, Swollson said:
  1. abby.png
  2. wesfrid.thumb.png.0f04aca54019d2d51a97c49167b45b58.png
  1. With those blank eyes, it's kind of enigmiactic but due to the chibi style, it narms the seriousness of her character.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. I love the addition of drool to the calm scene. It breaks the serenity.:wilson_sneaky:
7 minutes ago, Swollson said:

5ab5b32e014fc_winonapixelbg.png.d105db1276e4d359e286b7352e2d10c6.png

Cue @Raspberry Milk squeeing over its cuteness. I love the complementary colors you used. Winona's verdant skin is the best winona skin(I'm torn on the others but green just looks great on her).

1 minute ago, Wesminator said:

Pix-Charliev01-transparent.png.9a5ac2e98478c0189b4a94adf714b979.png

Now for the forums to push my comments due to me just seeing this.:wilson_ecstatic:

There's a subtle use of green in this and it also makes it work for her.

• Thanks 2