No KLEI Official Servers?

Over the last few months the KLEI official servers have been... let's use the term "flawed".  Often no underground, often bugged so you can't log in to them, etc.  Now, after this newest update, there are two KLEI official servers in my list, one in Germany, one in U.S., and can't log into either one.

I'm done.  Been irritated with the lack of support for the game for months now and this new update actually makes it worse... I'm just done.

But! With this update you can see the devs are taking action to solve any issue. I wrote about a bug and in less than a day it was replied to and I was told it's being fixed. This will be fixed soon so don't give up. Klei was busy enough getting the update out so now they can fix the little things.

I personally never understood the point of the official servers. I tried them in the beginning but they were pointless to me. Just a bunch of randoms coming in and out and using up resources then voting to restart the world lol. Why don’t you like creating your own server? At least you have control over it. 

Archived