[Game Update] - 126

Wkd that's awesome I was hoping u guys would let that happen and thank u for getting back to me :)

24 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

@Mncmarkyd
You can keep him; he will turn into a statue when deaggroed

Also will we be able 2 buy skin set from u at somepoint :] Just be nice for all of us 2 buy them so it helps u make more cool stuff for are beloved game :]:] oh and i know this is abit difficult but is there anyway us console players could get some sort of  geometric placement or something on that note :] thanks again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlesB said:

@TheDoctor2723 @Kimba

I'm having trouble reproducing the problem. More information about your setups might help:

• What type of accounts are you using? (psn with/without plus, local only, guest)
  • How is your PS4 connected to the internet (wifi or lan)
  • Does this happen with all your save slots and when creating new games, or is it specific to only one save

Hello CharlesB!  I am playing offline on PS4 without plus our ps4 connects via wifi and we just discovered that it doesn't happen with single player, only with splitscreen.  I hope this helps!

Edited by Kimba
spelling error

I just downloaded the last update and started a new server, (since my old one seems to be missing valuable things from it such as Glomer and juicy berry bushes) anyway I was able to create a new server and it worked fine. Logging back in I’m unable to launch it now. I can’t get in, it just stays stuck on loading server. I can’t create a new one as it gives the same issue, it gets stuck on generation. I’m not sure what’s wrong. It is not my connection and other games work fine. :(

• Developer

@LadyAzure

Some information that could help:

• Online or offline?
  • Single player or split screen?
  • Does it happen again if you start a new game, shut down the game, then try to reload it?

Also, if you upload your save we might be able to figure out what's going wrong.

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/70105-dont-starve-together-console-edition-faq-ps4/#how-can-i-send-my-save-file

• Thanks 1

Single player, online. It did happen again 3 times I closed out the game and then even restarted my ps4. Nothing was working. Only thing I can think of possibly is that after logging in (before my file refused to open) I tried to make a new world. I put the calendar to Year of the Varg, since I missed it. Then the problems started. I tried over and over to open my server. I then deleted the newly created world with "Year of the Varg" and went to bed. I tried it just now and it works. I am not sure if that had anything to do with it or not but it all stopped working when I created that calendar specific world. It works now.