[Game Update] - 126

- Spring has sprung in the world of Don't Starve and brought a new year with it, and our ever-optimistic survivors can't wait to celebrate! Ring in the Year of the Varg with new hound themed items and festive decorations, but beware the jaws of the vicious earthen Varg and its Clay Hound pack.
- New main menu UI and Item Collection. Don't like the clothing you have? Unravel it and weave something new! Featuring new character skins, emotes, item skins and more.
- Brings the game up to date with the current PC version.

- Added localizations in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.

View full update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Mncmarkyd said:

Thank u ever so muck :]:] I know iv beeeen a moan but im happy so far

You've been frustrated. We get it. We're frustrated too. But we're getting there. Thanks for your support!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am sorry for all the ****.. Im from the uk so what can i say :] u have done us all proud and know we all are grateful of ur time spent giving us the game that u pour ur time and heart into if i could buy u all a nice cold one to say thanks i would :]

52 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hahahahhaha Im Soo sorry but goor

20180319_210740.jpg

Tried to unweave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been an avid adorer of dont starve since it was a free ps plus game. Bought and loved every dlc day of release, as well with dst. This is an amazing underrated game. I understand the development team has their priorities, i have really been upset since Christmas when we didn't get winters feast, and waited very impatiently since for this update. I just got on and seen the update download, so came here to say thanks. Better late then never, but im the guy who wants details in these updates as to what we actually got. Do we have the pc version or close-to the pc version of the winters feast if we make a winters feast world, or do we wait til this coming Christmas for that? I really want to play that. Also, is this year of the varg the same as pc version? So i can just go to that section to see what was added or are we short changed on some of that content? I know i should just go play to see but i cant play til my kids asleep so can someone enlighten me on the details of what to expect, farm, and look out for, or go for? Thanks again Klei. I love you guys.

Reskin fur roll i had 2 of them 

Thought a pic would help 

Update wkd by the way :]:]:] just a shame we cant weave crockpots. _ . But no matter roll on events when we can ill the 1400 spools i have :]:]

Save

1 hour ago, LeeFuelWeaver said:

Is this persisting? Haven't had a chance to play yet, and i hope we dont have crash problems.

Nope only bug i have found... And i have been looking and tryin odd thing just 2 see if i can help smooth this update out so we give klei [EG me] a break 

I unraveled one of my duplicate distinguished, how do I spend those spools?

Edit: Alright I figured that out. For anyone who couldn't, you can only spend it on the items that have a locked symbol by them (which are the special event items) then you press triangle to weave

I have a new question now, can you earn special event items without using spools. I assume you can for skins, what about the new items likes like portrait frames?

Edited by Josonic

I unrivalled everything i had has i treaded in 18 crappy skins I was saving to not get one of the event chests so I don't know if we get them or not but it's time to save as out of all the things we can get a crockpot skin and chest skin is all I want... 

• Thanks 1

im enjoying the update so far, the spanish translation its pretty decent, i was afraid the puns on mobs names would loose its fun but theyre pretty well done im laughing every new one i found lol. but there's a cople mistakes here and there ( like in spanish you spell the adjective after the noun, so a it wouldnt be a slippery axe but a axe slippery) i would love to send feedback if you need it ;)

theres any way to reverse a unravel?? i just made something  really dumb ... :(

PS. ok dont seem to be any way, fml lol. people watch out when unravelling items, make sure what u have picked before confirming, you all dont want to make the mistake i made! omg i was like yay thats nice 150 spools for a t shirt! lets go!!! i do it and then i see im still having 2 t shirts said: wait what? please dont be..... check it, and yeah of course it was! my favourite skin wasted into spools lol.... bye kitty costume ull be missed! lol hope none of u are  as distracted as i am.

Edited by Pebrot
spelling

Hi, great update however me and my fiancee started a new game split screen and offline, it worked fantastic for the 44 days we played then today when we attempted to load the game, it froze on the connecting screen and would not load, we restarted the game, same problem, restarted the ps4, same problem, any ideas? Thanks.

• Developer

@TheDoctor2723 @Kimba

I'm having trouble reproducing the problem. More information about your setups might help:

• What type of accounts are you using? (psn with/without plus, local only, guest)
  • How is your PS4 connected to the internet (wifi or lan)
  • Does this happen with all your save slots and when creating new games, or is it specific to only one save
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1