[Game Update] - 260075

• Developer
  • Fixed crash when unraveling Ensemble items.
  • Fixed crash when selecting a server intention while viewing the details tab.
  • Fixed rare crash in the mods tab.
  • Fixed minor memory leak in the main menus.
  • Fixed Dryad's Tunic layering bug that was hiding the belt of the Dryad's Leggings.
  • Fixed crash sometimes when fighting a Warg.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

30 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

Dat Big Event #2... I wonder when it will be...

Is this hotfix "Big Event #2", by any chance??? (just kidding:))

There might be teasers soon now that this is over..

Edited by webbermain252
now we wait for year of the pig
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Karmattack said:

• "We Have the Rose Set, What Do We Complain About Now?" Meeting

- Winona needing a complete overhaul

- Woodie, Willow and Shadow Duelists still needing buffs

- Singleplayer locked expansions

- Developer silence

- Lootboxes

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Korlie said:

- Winona needing a complete overhaul

- Woodie, Willow and Shadow Duelists still needing buffs

- Singleplayer locked expansions

- Developer silence

- Lootboxes

- Complete lack of any progression towards a skin you want in the current skin system

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

44 minutes ago, Karmattack said:

I mean to be fair you can't buy the skin drops, and I think people set the price of the Steam Marketplace. 

There's no way Klei tried to sell any of these skins for upwards of $300.

Yeah that's how the old skins worked. The new skins are sold directly by Klei, for roughly the cost of the actual game (Or more if you consider that the spring and winter skins were 10$ each but only covered half the roster so together they cost 20$) and they are only available for a limited amount of time so you're pressured even more to buy them.

Don't worry though, if you play the game enough to get your four profile cosmetic padded lootboxes a week you might get one that is the event lootbox so you can get less then 200 spools worth of random clothing scraps of the actual event outfits.

I'd rather just give them the 20$ if they're having that much trouble with supporting the game that they need to start doing stuff like this to keep updates coming. But at this point an established company starting a kickstarter would look bad so they have to use "official" methods of boosting funds instead. Hopefully it doesn't go any further then this, as the next cash milking tactic on the list is having to pay a subscription to play the game online.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Korlie said:

Hopefully it doesn't go any further then this, as the next cash milking tactic on the list is having to pay a subscription to play the game online.

That would completely kill the game right then and there. No, the next step would be selling lootboxes for real money. At least then it would bleed out slowly instead of dying on the spot. But I highly doubt Klei would even do that. They've already wandered into lootbox territory. Going any farther could cause some serious harm to the game, and their reputation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'd be satisfied if we could use the spools on normal skins. That way even when getting 10th pleated shirt you'd be a little bit closer to your desired skin.

Edited by Szczuku
Said "spoons" instead of "spools"
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

use the spoons

There is no spoon.

Once you've realized this, you're free to bend it to your will.

10 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Going any farther could cause some serious harm to the game, and their reputation.

Agreed.  The game's already a pay-to-play, even if it is a cheaper price than "AAA" game titles out there, so adding in randomized loot boxes you'd pay for cheapens the experience a lot to me.  Even EA backed off of that one after that huge publicity disaster, going back to the tried-and-true cosmetic-only in-game shop.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I'd be satisfied if we could use the spools on normal skins. That way even when getting 10th pleated shirt you'd be a little bit closer to your desired skin.

and then you will destroy dst steam marketplace

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

There are some who would consider that a good thing.

Here in Brazil, it's a really good thing, the people here don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the others. The prices are ridiculous of so expensive. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MewUra said:

Here in Brazil, it's a really good thing, the people here don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of the others. The prices are ridiculous of so expensive. 

That's a good point. I forget that currency conversions in Steam aren't always the greatest. And last I knew China doesn't even allow the Steam market as a whole anymore. So Chinese players on Steam are screwed as much as console players are in terms of getting skins.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MewUra said:

Sad, but true... :wilson_cry:

19 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's a good point. I forget that currency conversions in Steam aren't always the greatest. And last I knew China doesn't even allow the Steam market as a whole anymore. So Chinese players on Steam are screwed as much as console players are in terms of getting skins.

Chinese players have Tencent.

• Like 1