Back from the Dead [The Art of some loser]

toki-dokke

Forgive me if I showed this before:

I did make a somewhat full set of Steven Universe stickers! They're available on my Storenvy (and as packs of 3 and 5). Each individual sticker is $1 (for sticker printing and hand laminating work included) and they've been stylized in the style of my chibi badge art as well. I think I enjoy making these simply because I can use a base and then change it to something else easily. :0

5bdfd5a3b59b0_Sittingstickers.thumb.png.0c9c1d8ac0e22a810b7c080dd1f1421e.png5bdfd59d0e1fb_Sittingstickersdiamond.thumb.png.78b8daf7046c19894b0c8fff47febd8a.png

I also recently made a Greg Universe because I had a giveaway on my Instagram and just got so busy that I couldn't get him done until recently.

5bdfd7156d3bc_sittingSUGreg.thumb.png.c7bf565fd94ba0cf201c578140026aba.png

So I got some work done for once :0

First: I'm selling more chibi badges after 20 years of being on hiatus. I finished the set of Dream Daddy chibi badges! (Any chibi badges purchased helps support my cosplay for Joseph Christensen next April)

5bfb3efdabd3d_DreamDaddy.thumb.png.7d4decceee92e45aa647c89c0af443ab.png

Next an art trade I did with a fellow cosplayer online. They really like Prince Gumball.

gummy.thumb.png.6317ed5de6ee2adecc846cfb8fb0cbeb.png

Finally, my favorite Diamond. Yellow. I'm excited for Diamond Days because we get more Yellow content.

5bfb3ee71c54d_Yellowmommy.thumb.png.322dd42638251895380bea992fe880d8.png

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Your interpretation of Bubblegum looks like his voiceactor. The clouds are a nice touch too.

Yellow Diamond looks on model! You really studied the art.:wilson_smile:

Oof I had no idea-

I can't mess up my favorite Yellow giraffe. Plus I had a lot of references on hand.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:38 AM, toki-wartoothxx said:

look_at_him_go_by_toki_wartoothxx-dbhwnra.thumb.png.9dc5cb3ccb581ebbeb1e0094091ef780.png

I remember that. It was before my father's car accident. You've really made quite the journey with your art.:wilson_goodjob:

4 minutes ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

dark penta.png

Due to the rose, I assume it's Jeoffroi but maybe I'm wrong. Who's the character this is for?

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

Due to the rose, I assume it's Jeoffroi but maybe I'm wrong. Who's the character this is for?

This is for Dark, actually! So I made his summon circle really complicated because its supposed to be a sign you're not supposed to summon him. :D

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

How'd you make the goggles out of curiosity?

They're made entirely out of EVA foam cut by my own hands! I got a pattern from another cosplayer on Instagram and I glued the main goggle part together with contact cement and super glue. I then used an elastic strap to make the band around my head. The sides are also additional pieces of foam to give the goggles their side design! It's all spray painted too and has a buckle to connect, tighten, and loosen.

Guess who just ordered 50 of these?

5c817f4708bdb_Allmight.thumb.png.2f7dde8f41a949c2eb05c430024b4647.png

Also, this is my first time drawing All Might and I think he turned out really darn great!

I will be receiving the shipment for these on the 14th and I'll be selling them for $1 a piece! Each sticker is also 2x2 inches!

Archived