Back from the Dead [The Art of some loser]

toki-dokke

On 3/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, minespatch said:

It didn't scare me, mainly hit me close to home. Especially with Sayori. That poor girl.:wilsondisappointed:

Yet the two fanarts I made are of Natsuki related. :wilson_shocked:

My thing is

psychological horror can mess with your brain and cause you not to sleep until 3 AM at night because you can't stop thinking about the events that unfolded. The game gets you to bond close with the characters and then suddenly wow look your s*** is wrecked now because everything is terrible

i mean its a good game, i love it, but also that's some deep stuff not to be f'ed around with.

On 3/28/2018 at 8:19 PM, DragonMage156 said:

My mum and brother recently started watching that :p

It's a really good show, I love it.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Interesting, so basically this is in Darkiplier's basement?

Well sorta

My Darkiplier and my friend's Wilford Wafstache used to date, see, and they were together for a really long amount of time until about 2014 when they broke up. When they were together, they would scrapbook all the things they went to and did together and going to pride was one of those things.

A pre-order chibi badge for a whole dollar less than usual? If you got a Storenvy account, you can Envy this badge and be notified when it's goes up for Pre-Order :0

This badge will most likely go on Pre-Order next month once I finish the official one for the Youtuber himself and that I'm also working on one for Pinkstylist as well that will also be on Pre-Order at the same time.

5ada5722752a9_DeadMeatJames.thumb.png.b6ad3983f35025b96f798d68f64c453f.png

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Never seen this guy before. Has he seen your work?

He's actually relatively new as a fulltime Youtuber but no  i'll stop there

BUT back to the light-hearted stuff again, I finished Pinkstylist as well. He'll also be on Pre-Sale in May.

Pinkstylist.thumb.png.d84e7436009541acd51d3eb3af60e5be.png

Archived