Brubs    3957
9 hours ago, Articestone said:

Long ago, there were the 4 races, Spiders, Bunnymen Pigmen and Merms, it was somewhat peaceful until the pigmen attack. 

Actually it was frog rain, but Pigmen invasion sounds more menacing

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Terra B Welch    7858

Taking some baby steps through the mod recipes tab in the cookbook(the goal of this world is to fill it out after all!)

20200901180524_1.thumb.jpg.29dd3b80b7cbb70620ba887666a7464a.jpg

20200901180533_1.thumb.jpg.660bb752fb238d5b1014a84e960c351f.jpg

20200901180543_1.thumb.jpg.618e82a3be97ad3185133181d1940b1e.jpg

As you can see by the 3rd image, flour in feast and famine currently has a question mark. Hopefully tosh fixes that at some point! Regardless I feel feast and famine(also legion too!) is alot more fun when theres a whole tab of crockpot recipes from it to fill out! Also for some reason all of the RoT ports of Shipwrecked Recipes are in the mod tab too, probably due to Island Adventures.

• Like 2

Terra B Welch    7858

Man, imagine fighting Klaus in hurricane season, god this fight was absolutely chaotic, imagine trying to dodge the klaus lunges while fighting the hurricane winds and randomly being struck by lightning. All while your wetness just accumulates.

20200901211138_1.thumb.jpg.dd47a4917d2c44f3d0c06b9f891c1e90.jpg

I honestly was expecting to die here, but I somehow managed to kill him. I brought 4 log suits, a bit of healing, a pan flute, a couple cutlass supremes and a couple dark swords, took pretty much all I had to beat him, and this was right after killing sealnado too. >.<

Edited by Terra B Welch
  • Like 3

wigfrids hat    5203

i was just mucking about on my compendium and i found this;

image.thumb.png.ae6bf6bc33ba48c380590b2874f58635.png

XD i forgot that i was constantly on the verge of starving when i did my first  winter on an empty pub. i spent 9 days in autumn making a boat with a crockpot a firepit a wheel and an anchor then set sail as the snow started falling XD it was certainly a trip! i spent a total of 69 days on that boat and most of my meals were not unlike this, haha

• Like 3

Articestone    1023
3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

i was just mucking about on my compendium and i found this;

image.thumb.png.ae6bf6bc33ba48c380590b2874f58635.png

XD i forgot that i was constantly on the verge of starving when i did my first  winter on an empty pub. i spent 9 days in autumn making a boat with a crockpot a firepit a wheel and an anchor then set sail as the snow started falling XD it was certainly a trip! i spent a total of 69 days on that boat and most of my meals were not unlike this, haha

Where did your ice come from then? 

wigfrids hat    5203
Just now, Articestone said:

Where did your ice come from then? 

the pub was chock full of pengulls. i would just hop off the boat and look for some whenever i pulled in bullkelp(i made it my mission to push kelp to the shoreline for other players). you can get 12-18 pieces in winter from a pengull nest

i do have a small screencap of(the first twothirds of) my journy

unknown.png

• Like 2

Articestone    1023
4 minutes ago, gaymime said:

the pub was chock full of pengulls. i would just hop off the boat and look for some whenever i pulled in bullkelp(i made it my mission to push kelp to the shoreline for other players). you can get 12-18 pieces in winter from a pengull nest

i do have a small screencap of(the first twothirds of) my journy

unknown.png

I see but did u not caught any fish throughout the journey or do u not have a Fishing rod. 

wigfrids hat    5203
28 minutes ago, Articestone said:

I see but did u not caught any fish throughout the journey or do u not have a Fishing rod. 

i didn't have a science or alchemy on my boat, no and i didn't see any spiders so even if i had one that wouldn't be an option

Muzarello    541
On 9/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, gaymime said:

so i found out if you add both lunar turfs together it makes a beach sound! it is very impressive in caves where it is already quite silent and spooky-sounding(all thanks to adm for capturing the video)

I've been listening to this thinking that it was because I base near the sea, My wobster pen has this Shell turf, so that was it, nice!

wigfrids hat    5203
48 minutes ago, Muzarello said:

I've been listening to this thinking that it was because I base near the sea, My wobster pen has this Shell turf, so that was it, nice!

it is such a lovely little surprise, isn't it? it makes me want to try other unusual turfs

• Like 1

Muzarello    541
29 minutes ago, gaymime said:

it is such a lovely little surprise, isn't it? it makes me want to try other unusual turfs

I try to use every turf for decorating my base, I decorated my little resource garden with all mushroom turfs and my bee area with grass and guano around it,took some time to get a nice look,but in the end, looks very nice even in the map, all colorful. I really hope we get more surprises like that,it's really nice, I play without music and it's really relaxing to have the beach sound.

• Like 1

wigfrids hat    5203
21 minutes ago, Muzarello said:

I try to use every turf for decorating my base, I decorated my little resource garden with all mushroom turfs and my bee area with grass and guano around it,took some time to get a nice look,but in the end, looks very nice even in the map, all colorful. I really hope we get more surprises like that,it's really nice, I play without music and it's really relaxing to have the beach sound.

i main wes and cavebase, silence is about a third of my playtime -nods-

you are more adventurous than i am though, i use wood, carpet, cobble, checkered, forest and grass. i occasionally dabble with others but mostly i just stick to those x'''D i am super boring, haha

Muzarello    541
9 hours ago, gaymime said:

i main wes and cavebase, silence is about a third of my playtime -nods-

you are more adventurous than i am though, i use wood, carpet, cobble, checkered, forest and grass. i occasionally dabble with others but mostly i just stick to those x'''D i am super boring, haha

I Strugle to use cobble,carpet and wood, cuz I have to work to make them, I main Webber and I like to play slowly,I'm lazy X"D

wigfrids hat    5203
3 hours ago, Muzarello said:

I Strugle to use cobble,carpet and wood, cuz I have to work to make them, I main Webber and I like to play slowly,I'm lazy X"D

oh man, cobbles spawn in mosaic biomes, a world can net you 6-20 free cobbles, and you can get wood from touchstones, both checkered and carpet show up at spots of interest with statuary ^^

• Thanks 1