SinancoTheBest    4294

Today I managed to form a polyphonic choir with six different species: Human, Merm, Spider, Beefalo, Chest-dog and God. We gave a concert to the monarch of the pigs and our music was the best thing heard in constant since the fall of ancients.

20200815022648_1.thumb.jpg.c65d38ffda977d32eae5671bbb6d0c3b.jpg

• Like 4

Articestone    1014
33 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Today I managed to form a polyphonic choir with six different species: Human, Merm, Spider, Beefalo, Chest-dog and God. We gave a concert to the monarch of the pigs and our music was the best thing heard in constant since the fall of ancients.

20200815022648_1.thumb.jpg.c65d38ffda977d32eae5671bbb6d0c3b.jpg

Ah yes, praise the almighty God Wesus

• Haha 2

wigfrids hat    5202

218 hours in and i found my first starsky&hutch! she is super cute but i think she might have a wee bit of a breathing problem X''D you ok there, little buddy?

everybody.thumb.png.c325e836d60f0e36c374154253848834.png

• Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Serena Tsukino    5441
4 hours ago, gaymime said:

218 hours in and i found my first starsky&hutch! she is super cute but i think she might have a wee bit of a breathing problem X''D you ok there, little buddy?

everybody.thumb.png.c325e836d60f0e36c374154253848834.png

Oh! And what mod did you use to bring this cute squishy guy above...?

wigfrids hat    5202
20 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

Oh! And what mod did you use to bring this cute squishy guy above...?

above? no, no XD this is in the caves! take a little peak at the top right and left corners, hahaha

i use a mod called adshovel(i think it has a different name on dst?) to let me dig up every plant in the game. i got addicted to reed relocation back when i was only playing ds x''D i base in the caves

• Potato Cup 1

Serena Tsukino    5441
27 minutes ago, gaymime said:

above? no, no XD this is in the caves! take a little peak at the top right and left corners, hahaha

i use a mod called adshovel(i think it has a different name on dst?) to let me dig up every plant in the game. i got addicted to reed relocation back when i was only playing ds x''D i base in the caves

Oh, silly, silly me...

• Health 1

Notecja    2062
1 hour ago, Baguettes said:

How do we contract COVID-19 

make sure they are well cooked and wash your hands after cooking this. Oh wait...

Terra B Welch    7742

Idk why, but I randomly felt like doing a silly little thing called "Culinary Adventure" Where I had Warly's portable crockpot but also a 4 day food memory(like warly) and could only eat crockpot foods, the pack also has feast and famine to greatly extend the list of crockpot recipes(and change a few things)

This was just meant to be a silly little fun casual playthrough where I explore crockpot recipes(With the goal being to fill out the mod recipes tab in the cookbook), it wasn't meant to be anything serious, but then the worldgen was like "Yo, you playin a fun little casual playthrough? One not so serious? Here, let me tempt you with this great worldgen where dragonfly is near spawn, a wormhole straight to pig king and mosaic not far off of pig king"

Even with Feast and Famine forcing me to make leather for football helmets, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a good ol' fashioned dragonfly derust. >.<

20200823075246_1.thumb.jpg.ec95e3d4a65cb2f4265ef660a92a4616.jpg

Ngl, the fight was pretty sloppy, wasted a couple helmets and alot more healing then I was used to using. Also Abigail died a couple times due to taking a few too many dragonfly swipes, although abi's deaths hardly mean anything when she's only used for that damage buff.

Anywho, decided to decorate my nearby noob base with a new furnace. >.<

20200823080906_1.thumb.jpg.ea8c9cc3667f2a1be7d6b69c1075d7fe.jpg

Oh and glommer buddy is here too.

But seriously, the game sure loves doing that. Game please. >.<

Edited by Terra B Welch
  • Like 1