Recommended Posts

fimmatek    4115

So on a public world I acted in haste and pressed some buttons around G, which activated my gesture wheel and broke something... and the result was rather strange and funny:

20190111124042_1.thumb.jpg.ee14df35d2f3410156b0241789ae9dc1.jpg

Or maybe scary, looking at some of the pictures gesturewheelbug.jpg.8d07006c87f1115b1dd86ee79cc4969e.jpg

Has anybody any idea what happened?

Nothing serious lukcyly tho, after reentering the world fixed the problem, but I'm still curious how I managed to do this. I couldn't replicate it.

Edited by fimmatek
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    5302
Just now, fimmatek said:

So on a public world I acted in haste and pressed some buttons around G, which activated my gesture wheel and broke something...

20190111124042_1.thumb.jpg.ee14df35d2f3410156b0241789ae9dc1.jpg

Has anybody any idea what happened?

Nothing serious lukcyly tho, after reentering the world fixed the problem, but I'm still curious how I managed to do this. I couldn't replicate it.

not sure this post belongs here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4115
Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

not sure this post belongs here

 

Sorry, I thought this was a screenshot :p

Seriously tho, my main goal wasn't troubleshooting (since it was just a one-time bug), rather sharing a strange phenomen that happened to me in the game. I'll edit the post to (hopefully) clarify that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    5302
1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

Sorry, I thought this was a screenshot :p

Seriously tho, my main goal wasn't troubleshooting (since it was just a one-time bug), rather sharing a strange phenomen that happened to me in the game. I'll edit the post to (hopefully) clarify that.

report this in the bug tracker with your save file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4115
3 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

report this in the bug tracker with your save file

As I said, my goal isn't finding a solution to this problem, because it's so minor, and I couldn't even do that again. Also, this is a mod-related issue, so I don't think I need to post it in the bug tracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    5302
1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

As I said, my goal isn't finding a solution to this problem, because it's so minor, and I couldn't even do that again. Also, this is a mod-related issue, so I don't think I need to post it in the bug tracker.

then report to modder and upload pic on imgur... how about we talk about this in private so we don't flood this thread with unrelated comments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0-VERSUS-1y    5420
36 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

gesture wheel and broke something... and the result was rather strange and funny

Result being mass-spamming emotes or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0-VERSUS-1y    5420
1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

Resulting in the gesture wheel looking strange.

Oh. Don't really know how it should suppose to look given I don't use said mod but ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra B Welch    4185

So here I am preparing for Bee Queen, but I am bad at counting rabbit huts when they are this condensed together.

I counted 35 initially ingame, but looking back at this image again I'm counting 38? My goal is 40 huts.

I need someone with better eyes and counting skill to count the number of rabbit huts here.

20190113160805_1.thumb.jpg.131d2c10a5e5f236633a60a19e6612c1.jpg

My thanks to anyone who helps with this >.< I'm a derp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4115
33 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

I need someone with better eyes and counting skill to count the number of rabbit huts here.

If I didn't miscount, you already have 40 houses. 30 in a 5x6 grid and 10 more around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4115
5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

3rd line has 3 missing.

Oh thanks, I didn't notice that. Tho after a closer look, I think there's only 2 missing. So that makes 38 houses.

In any way, you can use c_countprefabs to determine exactely how many houses you got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra B Welch    4185
3 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Oh thanks, I didn't notice that. Tho after a closer look, I think there's only 2 missing. So that makes 38 houses.

In any way, you can use c_countprefabs to determine exactely how many houses you got.

Oh I didn't know about that command, thanks!

Looking at the log after using that command it indeed says 38, that means I'm alot closer then I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra B Welch    4185

40 Bunnymen, 2 little girls wielding ham bats(and some ghost dude who follows one of them around), and one Bee Queen.

The bunnymen did most the work here, and a few died during the fight.

20190115154227_1.thumb.jpg.f481d940113a16d7a38b3f1d61385ad7.jpg

20190115154229_1.thumb.jpg.97c1706bae14bb1ad97d90ee34b05c77.jpg

Before I knew it though, the Bee Queen had fallen, the bunnymen had done their job.

20190115154541_1.thumb.jpg.e6971947278100fe5604237d2a34c5e4.jpg

Now I have the Bundling Wrap, which is always nice to have in solo playthroughs. The crown is nice I guess, but I don't use it too much in a solo run.

Oh and of course, thanks to klei extending winters feast, I got an adornment too! I added it to my "Boss Tree"

20190115155928_1.thumb.jpg.06f0bf1c3586c61798070763ff3bc7d9.jpg

Do you like the tree Abigail?

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now