Screenshot showcase

Sounds about like here right now.  It was actually _cold_ last week, now it's 93 degrees and supposedly gonna go to 95.  Although, that might be higher, 'cos the weather thing said "upper 80s" for today's high and...yeah.  And our air conditioner JUST started making this creepy, loud, noise...

Guess who's not gonna be able to get it fixed for at least a week because the hot weather will make EVERYBODY call the air conditioner place!

(I should mention here that I'm American, so all these temperatures are in FAHRENHEIT.  I'm not saying it's almost literally boiling!  : P  I know, I know, we should just metricise everything and join the rest of the world, but...(whines) Celsius numbers don't sound big enough to mean "hot"... When I hear it's "32" degrees outside, that sounds like a low number that would entail a coat and gloves.  Not a SWIMSUIT!)

And Mochilo?  Yes, I did draw that myself. :) At the moment I'm kinda still trying to do my March of Civilization Challenge, and Walani is the one I ended up playing as for that.  This is her "stone-age" look, as per the first chapter/round whatever you wanna call it, and the full picture is this:

walanistoneage.thumb.png.bdf86da78b0e13f07066e6b79e754fe5.png

Which is basically a mixed Forge outfit with some added native-islander (in general, I couldn't find many good specific pictures to copy from) embellishments added by moi.  And to tie into another topic...the key-binding one, when I said I learned how to draw with a mouse with my right hand even though I'm a lefty?  Yep.  Done with my wrong hand.  And an old version of Paint.  : P  (Could've been fancier...I didn't put in shading.)

I'm also happy to know where those pictures of Wilson came from, 'cos I've seen them before too and wondered what the heck.

...Notorious

23 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

20180604165949_1.thumb.jpg.823388bbb3df2b3175391d140ea571e6.jpg

why the mushtrees like that?

It's their "mating season"
Green=Spring
Red=Summer
Blue=Winter

When mushtrees are blooming the'll produce spores. Also new mushtres will spawn if some mushtrees have been cut down or burned

Dude, I appreciate your help...
5b17da00e66f2_ScreenShot2018-06-04at12_52_53.thumb.png.faddf8777c9be7d102d57c11d87483df.png

...but don't just waltz into the kitchen like you own the place, draining my sanity... It's summer and I'm out of green shrooms, ya know. :wilson_incredulous:
5b17d81ba7ca8_ScreenShot2018-06-05at19_49_02.thumb.png.0445b147f925156230b2a1e488cd57c0.png

Forgot I was holding the firestaff, and wanted to open a chest :wilson_facepalm: (rolled back ofc. but the fire started just before the new day, so I had to repeat entire day 118)
5b17d96b49ec5_ScreenShot2018-06-04at20_32_27.thumb.png.d02b08307c7a290ead97809e474b7059.png

Jesus molehill, but not the usual ocean/abyss type:
5b17d9ddbb943_jesusmolehill.png.f5dc103769e7cd8fe4c27f3c47335b3c.png

Wow, what mods or cheats did you use to get the Attack of the Doggos shot, Clodet?  I counted at least THIRTY-FIVE DOGS! and i'm sure there were others hidden behind Deerclops.  Also I'd _love_ to be able to pull the camera back that far during my own giant-fight shots.  Damn.  I'm jealous.

Also,

thisisfine.png.a1d683879e17c800de13ea076224fdae.png

with oldschool Willow this actually IS fine.  Because it doesn't hurt her at all!  (Omg HOW classic of a shot is this, for Willow?  I love it.  The only thing that could make it better would be if it was at night so the lighting was more dramatic.  Also the spiders are doing ballet moves.  XD)  This picture is from regular Don't Starve instead of Together, but hey.

...Notorious

Of COURSE she likes the burned ones!  She's Willow!

I suck, naturally, but at least I got a funny confluence of background I picked earlier + title:

foraginginthegorge.png.7d4f2e678fa73f591af71e3f2beb36a3.png

(the next comment after that was "...I have no idea what that would actually entail."  : P)

"NO!", Mumsy cried, "YOU are the Merms!"

And then Willow was a fish.

fishtime.png.d607365d1fe5843a9c6670b96f6e2aa4.png

MIRROR TRANSFORMATIONS lol

...Notorious

Heh.  I was gonna do a chicken dance, then I realised that only things I unlocked during the BETA of the Forge were gonna be available during _this_ beta, so I was like, dangit... (but I got my Maxwell survivor outfit back yay.  : P)

Still nowhere NEAR winning it, but then it took me a gazillion tries to beat the Forge, too.  At this point I'm just happy when I lose but get maybe a small achievement or a level.  :)

...Notorious

Archived