Screenshot showcase

4 hours ago, Lammarr said:

I don't know which is worse! 5 Webbers doing nothing or this base design eeww...

Actually 8 Webbers xD This morning on "ipsguiggle was here". And yes, both sucks. I went to ruins and came back 10 years later, they didn't even picked the items I dropped for them 10 years ago. Literally standing in the same place before/after I visited them.

5 hours ago, JackJohnsn said:

Actually 8 Webbers xD This morning on "ipsguiggle was here". And yes, both sucks. I went to ruins and came back 10 years later, they didn't even picked the items I dropped for them 10 years ago. Literally standing in the same place before/after I visited them.

8? Good heavens. It's worse than I thought.

I still don't understand how they think this is fun.

A couple pics from my old pre-RoT modded megabase world! (The one I've done with friends prior to RoT.

Heres the retrofitted moon island!
20191013152745_1.thumb.jpg.1a92555a3de5f6eba8de05b6fa459925.jpg

12 springs on this one! A high roll!

Also just as I was leaving, ELDRITCH PENGULLS REEE!
20191013155658_1.thumb.jpg.fe0758a9c58f48c7fda7069c5355ae1d.jpg

Yes we made a boat bridge, we've got over 2000 wood in this world due to all the bearger tree farming. >.<

Fun fact, at the edge of Shipwrecked worlds, there is still a "wall" bordering the play area, similar to RoG
image.thumb.png.cefed7d89fcc1a3a320fb0359f3becdb.png

(This was made brighter and with more contrast since the picture was taken AS the screen was fading away from black.)

On 10/15/2019 at 9:09 PM, Siorm said:

I was examining the grave and uh... well that was spooky, considering webber's backstory

20191015210517_1.thumb.jpg.07ef7e46bab03674592913dd00c869b9.jpg

...thinking back on how Webber is obtained in single player, I just now realize that this line could be considered somewhat of an easter egg.

2 hours ago, maradyne said:

...thinking back on how Webber is obtained in single player, I just now realize that this line could be considered somewhat of an easter egg.

Too bad the line is used universally by all characters.

Now that I think of it, how come characters don't have unique examines for tombstones?

i've seen many great worlds, where awesome stuff is close to is close to each other.

but an oasis next to a reed trap setpiece?

bestwickerbase.PNG.597ed6eccdb8275f8c1cf379896292ae.PNG

8 hours ago, Canis said:

Too bad the line is used universally by all characters.

Now that I think of it, how come characters don't have unique examines for tombstones?

just think of wendy tombstone quotes

Archived