Screenshot showcase

Thought I'd share this. One of the things I've done is fix up a certain mod(Slots Tweak & UI Optimizer) to work with Return of Them(Fixing an issue with the celestial alter) since the original mod creator seems to have abandoned it.

I've also done this little bit of compatibility with some modded backpacks, like the bearger cub here.

20190903012258_1.thumb.jpg.e8fadb83c486c67dfae3240c2c55ae57.jpg

In the original, the majority of modded backpacks wouldn't display along with a body slot item like the vanilla backpacks do in the mod. But I wound up fixing that for a few mods I liked. (Legion, Additional Equipment, Island Adventures and Scaled Pack to name a few)

14 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

I was using commands, so I just dropped down a stack of 40. I'm fairly certain you could use as little as 10 to get the effect. If you do test it, tell us how it goes.

Did you place them at night or does it matter? Did they maintain that effect every night after that? I'll grind for a 40 stack if I can for sure recreate that effect. 

All right, I did some tests. At the top you have fireflies numbered 1-10 (represented by number of nuggets). At the bottom are 10, 20, and 30 fireflies from left to right respectively. If you rejoin a world during the night, all fireflies will be completely synced, but whenever the clock changes from dusk to night, they will be doing the follow the leader. Also, I decided to name these trails ghost lights.

And to keep the thread on topic, here is a moon glass chessboard I made (with commands)

20190904184941_1.thumb.jpg.270ffa91e0bebfa76c53573098dadb41.jpg

2 minutes ago, thomas4845 said:

does anyone want the rose skin for free , it's kinda pricey on the steam market so i'm giving it away for free for anyway webber player

Ill take it, I guess.

(theres a steam link in my "about me" tab.)

Archived