myxal    329

Orphaned: This "little" fella spawned while I was harvesting tumbleweed farms with my beef still in heat. Bizarrely, it can't follow its parent because it doesn't fit into the gap:wilson_facepalm: This again, Klei?

5ae3c43f896ca_ScreenShot2018-04-27at21_44_02.thumb.png.758e8d7f14b961dd647f255890d9eda0.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Szczuku    9,744

image.thumb.png.ed25e808573b8b9fb0ce801b7a65d829.png

Flawless game. Dlc ready. 20 butterflies from 2 flowers

• Haha 4

Field Field    2,026

That's supposed to happen, it's a special island with lots of butterfly spawners. There's a lot of problems with Shipwrecked but don't try to pretend this is one.

• Like 1

Szczuku    9,744
43 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

That's supposed to happen, it's a special island with lots of butterfly spawners. There's a lot of problems with Shipwrecked but don't try to pretend this is one.

Is it? Because this is what happened:

Last day of hurricane season. Monsoon season starts. Suddently butterfly explosion. If it's intended then I've got butterly wings as my main food XD. No need for farms

Field Field    2,026

Sounds exactly like the intended behavior. Butterflies can't spawn during hurricane season, just like winter in RoG.

Altari    740

I dont know those butterflies are intended.  But it can be true

I saw that kind of bug few times.

Sometime so many butterflies spawn like that picture. I dont know why this kind of bugs happen. 

everred    123

Actually, once you get past your first year treeguards are quite common. But four treeguards on Day 3 is rare.

myxal    329

@hhh2 Are those from the living forest set piece? I've never seen that trap in action myself...

• Like 1

Szczuku    9,744

It's a setpiece so it's as rare as setpieces get

• Like 4

hhh2    231

what i'm surprised at is the amount going on; you have pigmen and merms fighting, a treeguard setpiece, a rook statue piece, minerhat and it's all in one area and that area is right next to dragonfly.

fimmatek    3,502
23 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

what i'm surprised at is the amount going on; you have pigmen and merms fighting, a treeguard setpiece, a rook statue piece, minerhat and it's all in one area and that area is right next to dragonfly.

The treeguards with the minerhat are one setpiece, I found it a few times. It is really good if you want to make a lot of dark swords early on.

But still, that marble and the two setpieces together are very rare, nice find!

• Like 1

Sinister_Fang    8,164
12 hours ago, myxal said:

@hhh2 Are those from the living forest set piece? I've never seen that trap in action myself...

Nope, that's a different one. The living forest spawns a large patch of pine trees and puts several sleeping treeguards in there. I wish it would show up more often though. It's a fun little trap. Especially when you actually get to see someone fall victim to it.

• Haha 2

CaptainChaotica    4,457

It's spring!  So, what better place to celebrate that than the Cherry Forest?  (I admit, I took this picture just because it's so purty.)

celebratinghanami.png.708a4187aeef2d12cfbf85a48e9d3271.png

Where we even make a new friend:

newpartymember.png.95200d3b52e00b2f106318c925f42f2b.png

(midi fanfare) Cherryling has joined the party!  We're an equal-opportunity employer around here, at the Grand and Glorious City-State of Starvania.  We accept all beings--animal, vegetable...furniture...  Anyway come on everybody--let's explore the desert!  YAY!  (Yes of course there's a barren desert right next to a huge forest of fruiting trees and ponds--doesn't your desert have that?) But...

mrcherrylifeisthepits.png.4ec691582351b462315acd5d4ec5fa18.png

Mr. Cherry quickly realises why following me around might not be the best plan.

R.I.P. Mr. Cherry April 25, 2018--April 25, 2018

(sniffs, wipes away tear)  Goodbye, sweet fruitbeing.  We shall miss you.

Damn thing didn't even leave a cherry corpse behind for me to plant.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 4

CaptainChaotica    4,457

Apparently. If you feed it any fruit (or a vegetable too, I found out) it'll start following you--for much longer than, say, a catcoon.  It lasted longer than a tallbird during the dog attack, but I'm not sure if that was due to hit points or just being a better dodger.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 1