Screenshot showcase

Orphaned: This "little" fella spawned while I was harvesting tumbleweed farms with my beef still in heat. Bizarrely, it can't follow its parent because it doesn't fit into the gap:wilson_facepalm: This again, Klei?

5ae3c43f896ca_ScreenShot2018-04-27at21_44_02.thumb.png.758e8d7f14b961dd647f255890d9eda0.png

43 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

That's supposed to happen, it's a special island with lots of butterfly spawners. There's a lot of problems with Shipwrecked but don't try to pretend this is one.

Is it? Because this is what happened:

Last day of hurricane season. Monsoon season starts. Suddently butterfly explosion. If it's intended then I've got butterly wings as my main food XD. No need for farms

I dont know those butterflies are intended.  But it can be true

I saw that kind of bug few times.

Sometime so many butterflies spawn like that picture. I dont know why this kind of bugs happen. 

what i'm surprised at is the amount going on; you have pigmen and merms fighting, a treeguard setpiece, a rook statue piece, minerhat and it's all in one area and that area is right next to dragonfly.

23 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

what i'm surprised at is the amount going on; you have pigmen and merms fighting, a treeguard setpiece, a rook statue piece, minerhat and it's all in one area and that area is right next to dragonfly.

The treeguards with the minerhat are one setpiece, I found it a few times. It is really good if you want to make a lot of dark swords early on.

But still, that marble and the two setpieces together are very rare, nice find!

12 hours ago, myxal said:

@hhh2 Are those from the living forest set piece? I've never seen that trap in action myself...

Nope, that's a different one. The living forest spawns a large patch of pine trees and puts several sleeping treeguards in there. I wish it would show up more often though. It's a fun little trap. Especially when you actually get to see someone fall victim to it.

It's spring!  So, what better place to celebrate that than the Cherry Forest?  (I admit, I took this picture just because it's so purty.)

celebratinghanami.png.708a4187aeef2d12cfbf85a48e9d3271.png

Where we even make a new friend:

newpartymember.png.95200d3b52e00b2f106318c925f42f2b.png

(midi fanfare) Cherryling has joined the party!  We're an equal-opportunity employer around here, at the Grand and Glorious City-State of Starvania.  We accept all beings--animal, vegetable...furniture...  Anyway come on everybody--let's explore the desert!  YAY!  (Yes of course there's a barren desert right next to a huge forest of fruiting trees and ponds--doesn't your desert have that?) But...

mrcherrylifeisthepits.png.4ec691582351b462315acd5d4ec5fa18.png

Mr. Cherry quickly realises why following me around might not be the best plan.

R.I.P. Mr. Cherry April 25, 2018--April 25, 2018

(sniffs, wipes away tear)  Goodbye, sweet fruitbeing.  We shall miss you.

Damn thing didn't even leave a cherry corpse behind for me to plant.  : P

...Notorious

Apparently. If you feed it any fruit (or a vegetable too, I found out) it'll start following you--for much longer than, say, a catcoon.  It lasted longer than a tallbird during the dog attack, but I'm not sure if that was due to hit points or just being a better dodger.  : P

...Notorious

Archived