Recommended Posts

Gagarin-ace    634
20 hours ago, KoreanWaffles said:

The new Farmville is looking great!

CFRV7bA.png

why everyone who play webber use him as farmer, actually webber dont even need food from farm, thats really hard question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Variant    3,345
12 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

why everyone who play webber use him as farmer, actually webber dont even need food from farm, thats really hard question

I'd say it's because all of his quotes tell you he was a farmer before becoming fused with a Spider.
It's more for character, I'd say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    4,506
7 hours ago, Geeris said:

Wow! Big luck! :D
The "iconic curse" has been broken. 

image.thumb.png.689173f0a69c3c853cc6d141a045cc42.png

Oh man I still haven't got a distinguished from daily drops.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,535
16 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

why everyone who play webber use him as farmer, actually webber dont even need food from farm, thats really hard question

If you played Gorge event you really don't need an answer to that question

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    2,773
1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Never knew trading commons could result in this:

20190410140111_1.thumb.jpg.62010a01cfd0536b34414442036419da.jpg

But my joy was short-lived.

Our neighborhood suddenly got a slew of internet connection problems, and for some reason DST registered as uninstalled when i tried to open it. Steam forced me to reinstall it, and then in a flash all my saves were obliterated for the third time in my many hours of playing DST.

20190412233025_1.thumb.jpg.5720665903e847077ca205d616c2df05.jpg

But at least i can start the best Rosalina world without the sloppiness i exuded on my first run.

This is the literal definition of god saying "f-ck you"

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    1,654
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Canis said:

This is the literal definition of god saying "f-ck you"

nah, it's philippine internet XD at this point i couldn't care less

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagarin-ace    634
27 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

If you played Gorge event you really don't need an answer to that question

yeap, he can pick up items fast and dig (if i remember correctly)

most of time i played speedruns (wicker, wx, wes)

only on single i play webber

 

but still, anyone able to be farmer on regular dst, i just noticed everyone choosing webber for farming (me too)/ thats kinda subconsciously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
axxel    896
5 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Never knew trading commons could result in this:

20190410140111_1.thumb.jpg.62010a01cfd0536b34414442036419da.jpg

But my joy was short-lived.

Our neighborhood suddenly got a slew of internet connection problems, and for some reason DST registered as uninstalled when i tried to open it. Steam forced me to reinstall it, and then in a flash all my saves were obliterated for the third time in my many hours of playing DST.

20190412233025_1.thumb.jpg.5720665903e847077ca205d616c2df05.jpg

But at least i can start the best Rosalina world without the sloppiness i exuded on my first run, and i can have no regrets starting a new world when the new, unretrofittable content arrives.

Wow I got this problem, too. I feel with you:(. The game was so nice with me and I got 2 distinguished skins in a row :)(pic from @Instant-Noodles Drops Reset Countdown mod)

image.png.04d94a6e629fc9c966f374c1d8808d44.png

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hell-met    883
10 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

 

20190412233025_1.thumb.jpg.5720665903e847077ca205d616c2df05.jpg

I've never seen this UI prompt. Is this a mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    1,654
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

I've never seen this UI prompt. Is this a mod?

No, it's the ui prompt for the first time you host a game in a newly-installed copy of don't starve. There's also this UI propmt when you click browse games for the first time:

20190414004326_1.thumb.jpg.ebfc55c85887d769ddeb304f080ae311.jpg

And another one if you specifically click "Browse Games" without having hosted a server of your own first.

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    4,506

this is a something.

20190413153336_1.thumb.jpg.9396ea010ef9a554f30761174a44ef68.jpg20190413152813_1.thumb.jpg.ef734b74e67fc8391953a7ba62aff111.jpg

and no, the collar thing doesn't work, if i saddle the beef he just swaps back to the normal one.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Variant    3,345
5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

this is a something.

20190413153336_1.thumb.jpg.9396ea010ef9a554f30761174a44ef68.jpg20190413152813_1.thumb.jpg.ef734b74e67fc8391953a7ba62aff111.jpg

and no, the collar thing doesn't work, if i saddle the beef he just swaps back to the normal one.

Gorge beefs! Is this a mod? Look at the precious things! Look at them!
image.png.b7c5c61f37214fe4a3bb6a270cc95227.png
 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,535
18 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Gorge beefs! Is this a mod? Look at the precious things! Look at them!
image.png.b7c5c61f37214fe4a3bb6a270cc95227.png
 

I was about to ask that myself lol... I need this mod in my life xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hell-met    883
42 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I was about to ask that myself lol... I need this mod in my life xD

I'd want it if it creates a separate instance for the gorge beef, not if it's just a reskin that replaces all beefs in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    2,773
Posted (edited)

I tend to make the server chat... interesting whenever I join. Here's some snippits from the last game I had where I ruins rushed as Werebeaver
 

Warning, there's cussing and sexual talk, click at your own risk.

Spoiler

Are you sure your little baby eyes can take it?

Spoiler

Are you very wery sure? last chance to turn back.
(Seriously, I don't want to get slapped by the mods, but this is actually really funny to me for some reason. If you're underage, *please* don't.)

Spoiler

I'm not liable.
image.thumb.png.1b044dcd03522c941d983054f0bc10b0.png

Don't quote the picture or else you'll shatter the innocence of all the kiddos

 

 

 

Edited by Canis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    4,506
15 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Gorge beefs! Is this a mod? Look at the precious things! Look at them!
image.png.b7c5c61f37214fe4a3bb6a270cc95227.png
 

 

15 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I was about to ask that myself lol... I need this mod in my life xD

Nah I just used a command that would activate an overlay-build of the gorge beefs on beefalos, sadly the collar thing isn't like an actual saddle and putting different ones and riding just swap animations back to the normal beefalos

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    8,070

@GetNerfedOn After losing your saves three times, it might be a good idea to start making manual backups after each session.

In case you're unfamiliar with how to backup your saves (or don't know where the saves are stored at):

Spoiler

You can find your saves in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether". Just copy the whole DoNotStarveTogether folder somewhere else. If something goes wrong, you just copy your backup you made and replace the actual folder with the backup.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0VERSUS1y    2,817
Posted (edited)

Throwback from my "Wonona testing 101" YOLO runs:

 

1. Straight to the melon, aka MrMsEnt there vehemently stopping a catapult boulder with its face on my first reworked-Winona test (09.03.2019):

boulder_to_the_ent_face

 

2. "HOP!" said le bonnylad.. while taking healthy catapult payloads face-first on my 3rd further-tweaked-rebalance-of-Winona test (13.03.2019):

bunnylad_hop_face-boulder

 

3. "DONE!" the bonnylad.. and was very *done* indeed; 3rd further-tweaked-rebalance-of-Winona test-run on a random pub (13.03.2019):

done_bunnylad_catapult

 

4. Throwing boulders at poor beasts: the hard life of a Ruins' - reworked and improved - Winona (a personal server's random moments):

ag_catapult_takedown

Edited by x0VERSUS1y
*le more insanity
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FreyaMaluk    4,535
4 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

4. Throwing boulders at poor beasts: the hard life of a Ruins' - reworked and improved - Winona (a personal server's random moments):

ag_catapult_takedown

Hard life with that guadian xD... 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now