Screenshot showcase

8 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

20181122065550_1.thumb.jpg.9a11a0c913eab0bfbcba2f8bfa546d14.jpg

Bad spawn point? Bad spawn point...

Seriously it's right in the meteor zone, imagine spawning in and getting sniped by a meteor immediately.

The best part is some people wound up making a base here. >.<

I remember having a world like that before. Except there was also a tallbird nest nearby. So when someone spawned in, there was the possibility of getting a free meal, or being a free meal.

I had some funny moment in the Forge.

reforge_Wendysblow.jpg.3c0bf98a1e39f8b4514efa092ae4bbd1.jpg

Well coordinated all-Wendy run.

reforge_wolfgang.jpg.84690d1f43c8ac8eb2a0ed3d1ac12389.jpg

How can Wolfgang see in that?

victorianwx_helm.jpg.526a9599b0bf69b0fd102d2fb07e6484.jpg

And WX?

We decided to do a Wolfgang run, with Wilson as our healer:

reforge_wolfgangs.thumb.jpg.76875177bc97991933b1888662a2468c.jpgreforge_wolfgangs2.jpg.713ca50ac5aba9e16badc778c92be2be.jpg

It's such a shame we died, the last Wolfgang killed both rhinos with a few hits :( They just revived each other. Which means that if more of us survive, we could have easly beaten them too. And who knows, maybe even the Swineclops too?

And the last for now, when the new boss came out a few seconds ago but they ask whether we already defeated it:

reforge_bosscameout.thumb.jpg.b8db5713a63c541406315dfba417245b.jpg

(Got lucky and caught the perfect moment on the screenshot, tho it was totally not intended.)

reforge_wolfgang.jpg

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

reforge_wolfgang.jpg

d̵͕͇̽ͨ̄̓̇ͨ͟ę͙͖̠̗ͪ͊̈́͊ͩ͑͋l̷̤̟̅͋̒͢è͈͔̻̣̈͟t̢͙͖͇͍͉͓̟̦̣̑̈́ ̷̲͇̪̠͌̅͜t̙͇̜͉̙ͤ̓̓ͣ̒̓h͈̰̃̀̈́ͨ̎͒̈͜i͚̩̪̯̗̬ͤ͊̽͘s̡̱̜͕̘͓̻̝͔͔̀̐̊̾ͣ͡ ̴̶̫͔͈͍̂̄,̖̪̲̈́̅ ̡̞͕͔͙ͭͪ̿̒͛͑̇̑t̵̬̜̗ͮͩͯͮ́ͩ̒̚͢h̊͆ͦͫ͋ͪ̍͑͠͏͏̣̼ͅį̸̮͚̬̤̃̈́̈̓̏̒͗ṣ̶̛̩̼̘̯͎̯̪̉ ̡̖̹͖͌͊̃͞i̐͑̏́҉̹̙̪̪̺s͎͖̪̜̄̂̃̀͝ ͙̯̜̝̭͗ͧ͆ͫ̿́͛̕u̩̖̤͕͔͕̜͔̍ͯ̒̔ͯ̃͗̇͡g̨̡̺̦͈̝̥͇̱ͦ͌͆̐̂̃̑͘l̼̗̞̮͙̬̝̻͌̊́͒͐͞͠ÿ̨̫͖̮͈͕̜͉̯̱́̾̇̉̃́͠

I had a meteor storm area right at my portal once, too!  It was during one of the attempts at my March of Civilization Challenge; before a glitch happened and I had to restart that entire world.  :\   Heck, I even said at the time, something like "Good thing nobody's coming through here anytime soon; I'd hate for some innocent newbie's first impression of my world to be a meteor to the face!"  XD  Lemme see if I can find it...

dstcivday37rudegreetings.png.d6489df592aad29812cc6095e6c8e96c.pngdstcivday52YIKES.png.b17158ce639f6ec1fdb7731feb81bf43.png

Yeah, there we go--first time I saw the meteor'd entrance, and then a time (also near the entrance!) when one just BARELY missed me.  No tallbirds though, and nobody built a base there.  In this case, however, "nobody" did that because it was only ME, and I already knew better.  For the first year of the challenge, the "hunter-gatherer" year, I usually play alone on purpose because (a) it's not a very "together-friendly" kind of way to play, and (b) it takes too long to explain to every random new person.  : P

...Notorious

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

d̵͕͇̽ͨ̄̓̇ͨ͟ę͙͖̠̗ͪ͊̈́͊ͩ͑͋l̷̤̟̅͋̒͢è͈͔̻̣̈͟t̢͙͖͇͍͉͓̟̦̣̑̈́ ̷̲͇̪̠͌̅͜t̙͇̜͉̙ͤ̓̓ͣ̒̓h͈̰̃̀̈́ͨ̎͒̈͜i͚̩̪̯̗̬ͤ͊̽͘s̡̱̜͕̘͓̻̝͔͔̀̐̊̾ͣ͡ ̴̶̫͔͈͍̂̄,̖̪̲̈́̅ ̡̞͕͔͙ͭͪ̿̒͛͑̇̑t̵̬̜̗ͮͩͯͮ́ͩ̒̚͢h̊͆ͦͫ͋ͪ̍͑͠͏͏̣̼ͅį̸̮͚̬̤̃̈́̈̓̏̒͗ṣ̶̛̩̼̘̯͎̯̪̉ ̡̖̹͖͌͊̃͞i̐͑̏́҉̹̙̪̪̺s͎͖̪̜̄̂̃̀͝ ͙̯̜̝̭͗ͧ͆ͫ̿́͛̕u̩̖̤͕͔͕̜͔̍ͯ̒̔ͯ̃͗̇͡g̨̡̺̦͈̝̥͇̱ͦ͌͆̐̂̃̑͘l̼̗̞̮͙̬̝̻͌̊́͒͐͞͠ÿ̨̫͖̮͈͕̜͉̯̱́̾̇̉̃́͠

Spoiler

reforge_wolfgang.jpg.6cbecae4dde48becd64c8cd43e0ce6dc.jpg

Met this wigfrid in the caves on a public server, they got beat up pretty bad by nightmares.

I help them fight off nightmares, then an earthquake happens.

Wigfrid dies to a moleworm falling on their head.

20181124123135_1.thumb.jpg.7571ba5bc2b46ab77a437726f77cdc5f.jpg

Definately not something you see every day. XD

(I had a spider gland in hutch thankfully, so I was able to revive them, but still, not every day someone dies to a moleworm of all things.)

Well, with a line like "Just remove (y)our clothes", I'm not surprised.  XD

Anyway.  Randomness time!

charliecherries.png.4783bb239236d931993872934ad4f778.png

Charlie Chills under the Cherries.

...right before mining the crap out of that Maxwell statue.

winonasworkspace.png.b38c45195bf48c551e3f40f5192e4bea.png

Welcome to Winona's Workshop and...floor garden?  We'll serve any bird (for dinner) no matter HOW ugly it is!

pigcity.png.48a1311189776c8d72ca838d286b385c.png

Okay, so why are the "barbarian" pigs more efficient at city-planning than their oh-so-civilised cousins up in the sky?

christmaspigs.png.8e1e3d60061e96af568125da17720e99.png

Well, at least the Pig King is ready for Winter's Feast.  : P

(Mods used in these pictures include:  Megarandom/Multilands, Cherry Forest, My Birds and Berries, Charlie: Stranger New Powers, Shipwrecked Characters, Animal Variety and Furniture Megapack, if anyone's curious.)

...Notorious

XD  I should do something like that.  Well, I need to get the mod first...and maybe disable the Darkest Forge one while I'm at it so I don't get confused.  "EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY!"  (ME:  "Shut UP, ancestor!")

Congrats on the black fluffball.  _I_ want a black fluffball.  I used to have one in real life, but...  My current fluffball looks closer to a normal catcoon without the mask:

horatioquilt2.png.a327da37d70c47fcc117a585a8e207bd.png

And is similar in size.  : P  Not that that's not cute af too... :)  (please excuse my horrible, awful old digital camera.  geh.)

(and yes I know this isn't a screenshot, unless you count it as being a "screenshot" of real life.  I'll remove it if people really hate it being here.)

...Notorious

On 11/27/2018 at 10:55 AM, Miss Maya said:

A particularly enthusiastic boar cheers us on as Wes organizes items splendidly and Wilson takes a selfie (for science).

rT0DPIl.jpg

Base organising in the Forge is one step higher than 10 minute runs. 

Archived