Screenshot showcase

Those pigs are...not long for this world.  : P  Like with my own newest world--for some reason a bunch of catcoons spawned right in killer bee country.  Poor kitties.  :(

And I LOVE when the game puts both deserts in one.  Sure, let's be slowed down by a sandstorm while near Dragonfly and hound mounds, that'll be fun! 

...Notorious

6 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Behold Wigfrid's invisible something-weapon:

wigfrid_invisible_weapon

Willow: "What the..?!"

Webber: "We.. hmm..."

Wigfrid: "YES! Problem?!"

I had an issue on my old pc with some sprites not loading correctly. It sometimes lead to some humorous results when clothing didn't load. My shadow suit didn't load once, and I was just a disembodied head, hands, feet and backpack just floating around. I wish I had access to it so I could actually post the screenshot.

18 minutes ago, Myszuwa said:

I didin't knew it. I mean: i didn't used any trick, just went on this river. It worked only in this place  :o That's why I was little surprised :)

There's a worldgen bug that creates the "bridge" between two biomes but without any turf. I guess it is related to the bee biome being next to the desert, because I had it once too.

worldgen.thumb.jpg.09dc66e5d9489fb358039bc25dbff64a.jpg

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

There's a worldgen bug that creates the "bridge" between two biomes but without any turf.

Wow, good to know  :D

I guess it is related to the bee biome being next to the desert, because I had it once too.

Hmm.. Could be :)

And then there's...

amazingflyinggoat.png.12e581f54728293bdb72447d8accd938.png

The Amazing Flying Goat!  (ta-da-da-DAAA!)

Mind you this is a very old picture (as seen by the caption) and I think they've patched whatever did this by now.  Heh.  (No, there was not a killer bee biome nearby, I do remember that.)

...also this is regular Don't Starve, so it has some different code to begin with.  : P

...Notorious

7 hours ago, Myszuwa said:

Hc2eVgH.png

I can everything... :D

I've seen this bug at my end only on worlds using "Desert Enhancement" mod (or "Desert Plus", forgot the actual name) - probably can appear on servers with WorldGen altering mods. Maybe that's the cause of your weird error as well.

5 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I've seen this bug at my end only on worlds using "Desert Enhancement" mod (or "Desert Plus", forgot the actual name) - probably can appear on servers with WorldGen altering mods. Maybe that's the cause of your weird error as well.

Maybe those mods can cause this bug, but I got it on a vanilla world, so it's definitely possible without mods too.

Every Killer Bee Hive spawns about 1 honey every 3 minutes => 2.67 Honey per day per Killer Bee Hive.

That's a nice source of Health, Food and Sanity, even for Winter and Bees are definetly not a problem for Abigail. But having about 10 Killer Bee Hives means 26.67 Honey plus 133.33 Stingers per day:

20181011023503_1.thumb.jpg.eca4131b0ca9132b727689022b280684.jpg

And Stingers spawn faster than I can collect, is that source of free and slow spoiling food really worth it?

4 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

And Stingers spawn faster than I can collect, is that source of free and slow spoiling food really worth it?

It's not a method I would use, but I might be overestimating how time consuming it is.

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of stingers though.  Throw a meat bulb on that once spring hits!

Ooh!  I know the perfect thing you can do with the stingers:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396822875&searchtext=spike+trap

Spike traps!  The second I saw this mod, I was like "Where have you BEEN all my...well, about two years I guess?"  : P  I always end up with so many stingers just taking up space.  This allows you to kill hounds with 'em!  :D

...Notorious

On 10/11/2018 at 8:17 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

Spike traps!  The second I saw this mod, I was like "Where have you BEEN all my...well, about two years I guess?"  : P  I always end up with so many stingers just taking up space.  This allows you to kill hounds with 'em!  :D

This is so helpful! Thanks for posting this because I always have so many stingers and I don't know what to do with them.

Archived