Recommended Posts

akrabat14    14
47 minutes ago, trevice said:

No, ColdBreather is not a building.

Could you add plants editing in your mode?

 

"Wire": {
      "Wire": {
     		 "MaxWattageRating": "Wire+WattageRating.Max1000" 
      }
},

it doesn't work too

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by akrabat14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 1:22 AM, trevice said:

Should we guess which mods you have installed?

Took a while... probably late as hell and you've probably already fixed it.

It was the Fluid Physics mod that made gases unflowable...

It's Experimental so that should've been expected.

Could also be a mod conflict that I am not aware of with Fluid Physics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118
2 hours ago, akrabat14 said:

Could you add plants editing in your mode?

 


"Wire": {
      "Wire": {
     		 "MaxWattageRating": "Wire+WattageRating.Max1000" 
      }
},

it doesn't work too

Безымянный.jpg

There was a mod that prevented wires from overloading. However i cannot find it anymore maybe it is no longer maintained.

 

Well guess its this:

 

{
  "Enabled": true,
  "DisableAllDamage": false,

  "NoBuildingDamage": true,
  "NoCircuitOverload": true,
  "NoBuildingOverheat": true,
  "NoConduitContentsBoiling": true,
  "NoConduitContentsFrozen": true
}

 

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipupec2    43

Is there any material highlight mod? For example, I use insulated tiles both for function (to insulate rooms) and for aesthetics (to visually demark different rooms), it would be really useful If I could see where I used igneous rock and where I used other materials, because sometimes I get distracted and use the wrong material, or want to cannibalize on a material I am low on. 

Edited by Cipupec2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
linainverse    62
2 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

Is there any material highlight mod? For example, I use insulated tiles both for function (to insulate rooms) and for aesthetics (to visually demark different rooms), it would be really useful If I could see where I used igneous rock and where I used other materials, because sometimes I get distracted and use the wrong material, or want to cannibalize on a material I am low on. 

It's funny for a person which has 170+ posts to not to know about the material color mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipupec2    43

I am glad to have brighten you day. Can you point me a relevant mod thread as well? (I see a mention of one such mod in the OP notes, but the linked theread doesn't seem to have been updated in a while)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cairath    350
56 minutes ago, linainverse said:

It's funny for a person which has 170+ posts to not to know about the material color mod

It's funny that someone who's just barely learned how to mod goes around talking down to people.

 

@Cipupec2 The material color mod is in Trevice's repo

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118

1. Does anyone know if its possible to force disable buildings during runtime from harmony side so they are down till activated again?

2. Change disease / Geyser / critter propertys during runtime?

3. Toggle meteoroid season and change its length.

 

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
linainverse    62

i wish jopojelly switched from terraria to ONI LMAO

 

2 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

Toggle meteoroid season and change its length.

Cairath did this for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118

Can someone help me to make the atmo suit sunburn immune?:


        [HarmonyPatch(typeof(AtmoSuitConfig), "CreateBuildingDef", null)]
        public static class AtmoSuitConfigMod
        {
            public static void Postfix(EquipmentDef __result)
            {
                __result.EffectImmunites.Add(Db.Get().effects.Get("Sunburn"));
            }
        }

 

did not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureJohny    34

I know nothing about ONI code, but as .NET developer for living, if you can't figure it out cheese it. :) Dupes can produce positive or negative decor already, just make suited ones produce either oclusion like tiles do, or if that is not possible, negative light value with range 0 or 1. It will block light when maintaining solar panels, but it should not be that significant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FutureJohny    34
1 hour ago, Rainbowdesign said:

The idea is mainly for researchers in observatorys who suffer from sunburn frequently.

Yeah, it would probably not work this way. But isn't the sunburn handled by making them accumulate "luxes" (not sure about the name) debuff over time, and triggering when it hets high? Suits already reduce bladder, this could be handled same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118
1 hour ago, FutureJohny said:

But isn't the sunburn handled by making them accumulate "luxes" (not sure about the name) debuff over time

Maybe i could make a tile that does not let light through but does not obstruct space visibility... That way the player would have the choice beween using the space under for solar panels or make dupes sunburn immune.

43 minutes ago, linainverse said:

my researchers have no time for sunburns because of the MaxAttributes mod

Sure :D Its just that my mods usually maintain the balance.

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
linainverse    62
1 hour ago, Rainbowdesign said:

Maybe i could make a tile that does not let light through but does not obstruct space visibility... That way the player would have the choice beween using the space under for solar panels or make dupes sunburn immune.

Sure :D Its just that my mods usually maintain the balance.

why not simply ask Seeker to make another clothing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118

Good idea, i wrote him.

 

Does anyone know if its possible to scale a building - image to make a smaller version of a building with essentially the same but smaller look and less tiles?

 

edit guess i can answer myself: it would destroy the animation.

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wylv99    0

1) Is this the right place to ask for mod requests?

2) Can someone make a mod that that allows multiple dupes to be assigned to one bed, or possibly assign it to 'public' like toilets are, or possibly automatically unassign beds once a dupe wakes up? Having multiple schedules doesn't make much sense if you can't also bed your dupes. Also same for mess tables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118
3 hours ago, Wylv99 said:

1) Is this the right place to ask for mod requests?

2) Can someone make a mod that that allows multiple dupes to be assigned to one bed, or possibly assign it to 'public' like toilets are, or possibly automatically unassign beds once a dupe wakes up? Having multiple schedules doesn't make much sense if you can't also bed your dupes. Also same for mess tables.

The designated place for modrequests is: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader/issues

If you have a github account write it there otherwise format your wish and i will add it.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:56 AM, FutureJohny said:

I know nothing about ONI code, but as .NET developer for living, if you can't figure it out cheese it. :) Dupes can produce positive or negative decor already, just make suited ones produce either oclusion like tiles do, or if that is not possible, negative light value with range 0 or 1. It will block light when maintaining solar panels, but it should not be that significant.

Yeah i decided to leave it so someone else and wait till it comes on its own but thank you for you support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118

@trevice Could you help me with this one:

 

I add diet tags to critters:


	[HarmonyPatch(typeof(BaseHatchConfig), "BasicRockDiet", null)]
	public static class HatchMod
	{
		public static void Postfix(List<Diet.Info> __result)
		{
			foreach (Diet.Info resu in __result)
			{
				__result.Add(new Diet.Info(new HashSet<Tag>() { SimHashes.Diamond.CreateTag() }, SimHashes.FoolsGold.CreateTag(), resu.caloriesPerKg, resu.producedConversionRate, Db.Get().Diseases.FoodPoisoning.Id, 0f));
				__result.Add(new Diet.Info(new HashSet<Tag>() { SimHashes.Regolith.CreateTag() }, SimHashes.Carbon.CreateTag(), resu.caloriesPerKg, resu.producedConversionRate, Db.Get().Diseases.FoodPoisoning.Id, 0f));
				break;
			}
		}
	}

Have you a suggestion to make sure it does not crash when there is an other mod that add regolith as Hatchfood? especially tricky when the other mod is loaded afterwards.

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rainbowdesign    118

	[HarmonyPatch(typeof(Grid), "IsPhysicallyAccessible", null)]
	internal class AutoSweeperThroughWallsMod_Grid_IsPhysicallyAccessible
	{
		private static bool Prefix(ref bool __result)
		{
			__result = true;
			return false;
		}
}

My game is running at half speed with the auto sweeper mod. I tried out a different mod which has still the range extension but not the go though tiles. It runs much quicker.

Maybe it would be better to look into solidtransferarm.cs:

 

  private void RefreshReachableCells()
  {
    this.reachableCells.Clear();
    int x;
    int y;
    Grid.CellToXY(Grid.PosToCell((KMonoBehaviour) this), out x, out y);
    for (int index1 = y - this.pickupRange; index1 < y + this.pickupRange + 1; ++index1)
    {
      for (int index2 = x - this.pickupRange; index2 < x + this.pickupRange + 1; ++index2)
      {
        int cell = Grid.XYToCell(index2, index1);
        if (Grid.IsValidCell(cell) && Grid.IsPhysicallyAccessible(x, y, index2, index1, true))
          this.reachableCells.Add(cell);
      }
    }
  }

And remove Grid.IsPhysicallyAccessible(x, y, index2, index1, true)) But i am not sure how to remove it.

Edited by Rainbowdesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to bother you guys, but I was pointed here by some threads looking for a thermo sensor with a higher cap than just 300C.  I'm sure it's here somewhere in these mods but I didn't see anything like that and I don't know if the threads are just out of date.  Would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?  Cheers, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nitroturtle    327
20 minutes ago, strideknight said:

Sorry to bother you guys, but I was pointed here by some threads looking for a thermo sensor with a higher cap than just 300C.  I'm sure it's here somewhere in these mods but I didn't see anything like that and I don't know if the threads are just out of date.  Would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?  Cheers, thanks.

SensorMod is here: https://github.com/Midnight-Steam/ONI-Modloader

Great mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now