[MODS][0.5] ONI-Modloader

ONI-Modloader

A modloader for Oxygen Not Included based in Harmony. It allows to load mods contained in independent dll files.

Please refer to the following github Readme for updated information and instructions:

https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader/

If you want to contribute, there are a list of ideas and requested mods here: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader/issues

We'd greatly appreciate to fill the templates for bugs and featureshttps://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader/issues

Disclaimers

• Please DON'T REPORT BUGS to Klei while mods are active.
  • BE AWARE that many of the mods are still a WIP and may fail. If you are having problems use a clean ONI installation and try to test the mods one by one to narrow the error. Then post a issue in github.
  • We do not take any responsibility for broken saves or any other damage. Use this software at your own risk.
  • If you load a savegame, it requires that you have exactly the same mods when you saved it.
  • This project uses source code of and is based on: Harmony, ModLoader Install, Besiege Modloader, OnionPatcher

Latest release: ONI-Modloader v0.5.2. Compiled for Q2-311032 (Klei Master branch). May fail in the following ONI updates.

Community Mods

Installation

Change Log

Creating a Mod

Harmony/ONI Tutorials

Sent a pull request with some refinements and the basic addition of the MaterialColor mod by Etiam. Those changes are NOT included in the 0.2 release. Until further notice by trevice, get the latest additions here https://github.com/Killface1980/ONI-Modloader

* PressureDoorMod: Removes the energy need for the mechanized pressure door and makes it buildable from all material.
* StorageLockerMod: Storage lockers won't need a foundation to be built.

I feel like I'm missing something, which is completely possible, but I can't seem to locate "injector.exe" in the master branch at all. Just makes trying to install things a little more confusing for anyone not at least a little familiar with github.

so, i was using TheRealKillFace release and it was causing my dups to not breathe. since i changed to trevice v0.3 the problem was solved

btw, nice work! now the game seens a lot more colorful and enjoyable =)

7 hours ago, Gaons said:

so, i was using TheRealKillFace release and it was causing my dups to not breathe. since i changed to trevice v0.3 the problem was solved

btw, nice work! now the game seens a lot more colorful and enjoyable =)

Actually, the not breathing effect was a mod I was playing with, but it wasn't quite working.

Trevice, if its not your concern i ask for your apologies, but the rock granulator and its upgraded form are not working properly after the v0.3. they require no input, but also doesnt come any output. and when i turn them off and try to turn on, my dupes get bugged performing the work and dont move anymore. 

Hey there, having a bit of a problem. Making a pneumatic door out of material other than the standard ones and directing a dupe to lock it in horizontal mode causes a error in which the hud says "Error Occured, please restart game." and all dupe activity loops.

This doesn't happen when the InsulatedDoors mod is removed on the latest game version. I really want to use the mod though, any idea what's going wrong?

Edit: This just repeats over and over in the output log: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Worker.Work () <0x00145>
at GameStateMachine`4/State/<ToggleWork>c__AnonStorey31<WorkChore`1/States<Door>, WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>, WorkChore`1<Door>, object>.<>m__1 (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x000c6>
at BucketUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x00064>
at UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (single) <0x00197>
at StateMachineUpdater/BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (single) <0x000b9>
at StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () <0x000bb>
at Game.SimEveryTick (single) <0x00111>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Game.Update_Patch2 (object) <0x00479>

On 29/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, Gaons said:

Trevice, if its not your concern i ask for your apologies, but the rock granulator and its upgraded form are not working properly after the v0.3. they require no input, but also doesnt come any output. and when i turn them off and try to turn on, my dupes get bugged performing the work and dont move anymore. 

On 29/3/2018 at 8:36 AM, eggsvbacon said:

Hey there, having a bit of a problem. Making a pneumatic door out of material other than the standard ones and directing a dupe to lock it in horizontal mode causes a error in which the hud says "Error Occured, please restart game." and all dupe activity loops.

This doesn't happen when the InsulatedDoors mod is removed on the latest game version. I really want to use the mod though, any idea what's going wrong?

Edit: This just repeats over and over in the output log: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Worker.Work () <0x00145>
at GameStateMachine`4/State/<ToggleWork>c__AnonStorey31<WorkChore`1/States<Door>, WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>, WorkChore`1<Door>, object>.<>m__1 (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x000c6>
at BucketUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x00064>
at UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (single) <0x00197>
at StateMachineUpdater/BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (single) <0x000b9>
at StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () <0x000bb>
at Game.SimEveryTick (single) <0x00111>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Game.Update_Patch2 (object) <0x00479>

New version available.

• Fixed (momentarily) AlternateOrdersMod. It's being a pain in the ass to make it work.
  • Disabled InsulatedDoorsMod from the release. It's not working at all. :(

Be aware that many of the mods are only examples and can fail in many ways.

12 hours ago, trevice said:

New version available.

• Fixed (momentarily) AlternateOrdersMod. It's being a pain in the ass to make it work.
  • Disabled InsulatedDoorsMod from the release. It's not working at all. :(

Be aware that many of the mods are only examples and can fail in many ways.

ty!!!

6 hours ago, Pan_opticon said:

Can someone do this, please? I've tried, but unsurprisingly got no luck.

I would like to know why you want to do this. If it interests me then I might look into it. No promises.

If your goal is to edit the Stats of the Duplicants, then try out my MaxAttribute mod where your Duplicants run faster than The Flash, build faster than The Flash, pee faster than The Flash, etc... Here's the link to my fork - GitHub fork

2 hours ago, MidnightSteam said:

I would like to know why you want to do this. If it interests me then I might look into it. No promises.

If your goal is to edit the Stats of the Duplicants, then try out my MaxAttribute mod where your Duplicants run faster than The Flash, build faster than The Flash, pee faster than The Flash, etc... Here's the link to my fork - GitHub fork

i downloaded v0.3.1 from your releases and i found some foulder named modloader. what i do with it? trevice release was just copy and paste, but yours come with some other things that i dont know where to put to work fine.

10 minutes ago, MidnightSteam said:

@Gaons Do what you normally do with ModLoader but get the DLL in my folders and move them into your Mod folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods)

and where exactly is .dll for maxattribute? cant seen to find. i see at ur github but when i download, doesnt come with 

Archived