It would be cool to have one more stargate: a battery that shares its charge with an other battery. That way you could set pumps without the need to build a pipe and power lane in the space between.

13 hours ago, harmonium said:

What we need the most is the +1 range for build/dig etc :(:(

I think its not that easy atleast i would not know where to find it.

linainverse    15

it is sad that this game is so mod-unfriendly. i'd like to have pipes and rails with bigger capacity, found the code, but the moddability is beyond my knowledge.

Edited by linainverse

linainverse    15

the liquid and gas pipes are based on ConduitFlow class. As i see we can only mod variables which are public? or not? there is a private var

public class ConduitFlow : IConduitFlow
private float MaxMass = 10f;

the rail capacity is in SolidConduitDispenser

public class SolidConduitDispenser : KMonoBehaviour, ISaveLoadable
{
private const float MaxMass = 20f;
}

I must admit i never got warm with Harmony i did also never find a Tutorial i can really draw skills from. The Wiki sais this:

https://github.com/pardeike/Harmony/wiki/Patching

Parameter names starting with three underscores, for example ___someField, can be used to read and write (with 'ref') private fields on the instance that has the same name (minus the underscores) Also i feel there should be a high pressure pump / pipe system seperately.

Edited by Rainbowdesign

linainverse    15
2 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

I must admit i never got warm with Harmony i did also never find a Tutorial i can really draw skills from.

For me it's even harder, because i'm a delphi programmer, my C++ institute teacher succesfully taught me to hate C programming.

Also i feel there should be a high pressure pump / pipe system seperately.

i doubt it, because the pressure in the game is only checked for the vents. there are no pipes that transfer more that 10 Kg of substance

16 minutes ago, linainverse said:

i doubt it, because the pressure in the game is only checked for the vents. there are no pipes that transfer more that 10 Kg of substance

No i mean i wish there would be one.

harmonium    10

Well to be serious i didn't understand why the dev Don't add + 1 range into the research at last, do they think this is funny to put ladder everywhere ? Then destroy it (with sub priority) or they will destroy the first one, and can't destroy the other, and this is boring.

Take the shower by example, you can't do a roof without ladder, this is clearly Something i Don't like, we can go to space, but can't upgrade our tool ?