Raspberry Milk's holistic art thread

Raspberry Shake

My players are going to HATE me.

Spoiler

And you need to fight of the pack of wolf riding goblins, while one of you lowers the drawbridge to let you over the river and into the town, while trying to stop the goblins from getting over and the guy lowering the bridge from the other side getting killed. And your both level 2. And there are only 2 of you.

Drawbridge fight map.png

Being myself, I spontaneously went on a Tolkien marathon. Having finished LOTR, and now about a 8th of the way through my epic journey, I'm now up to the Hobbit ( I read in a weird order, ok. ). So, for good times shake, Bilbo Baggins. I have got to start drawing bodies and not just disembodied heads.

5b4318f2b9c6e_Bilbobagginssdisembodiedhead.thumb.png.b37e6a4c5f1827d71435ce4802de573b.png

I've been playing the mobile game "the Battle for Polytopia" For a year and a bit now, and decided to show my appreciation for it by drawing some art. The low-poly low-detail art style of the game leaves a lot to the imagination, so I made the characters more detailed and humanoid so they aren't just chopped triangles with heads, while using pixel art to retain the low-tech feeling. The colours are different and why the second one is missing the stand, I didn't originally plan on putting them in one image, and by the time I had it was too late.

bda1e502-90b4-40c8-b96d-6e034420e4d7.jpeg

On 7/9/2018 at 4:12 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

So, for good times shake, Bilbo Baggins. I have got to start drawing bodies and not just disembodied heads.5b4318f2b9c6e_Bilbobagginssdisembodiedhead.thumb.png.b37e6a4c5f1827d71435ce4802de573b.png

Sorry for the long wait to reply, Bilbo has a time lord look to him. Then again, LOTR is a British thing, so fits the design.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:27 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

5b80945a9fdc9_pixil-frame-0(2).thumb.png.6171fd3eb2bd277014d948c8288a8ac8.png

Despite being a product of boredom, that's a nice design. A rectangle island for a codex, probably.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:45 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

The low-poly low-detail art style of the game leaves a lot to the imagination, so I made the characters more detailed and humanoid so they aren't just chopped triangles with heads, while using pixel art to retain the low-tech feeling. bda1e502-90b4-40c8-b96d-6e034420e4d7.jpeg

I'm not exactly familiar what this was based after but you made it work for you. You seem to have a black widow symbol anatomy motif going on with your anatomy.

I wasn't sure where to go for this. But I'd like to request a picture of Shank dressed up as Santa Claus. I think it would be appropriate for the season and a great way to honor the character. I just think it would look silly. He would have this look on his face that says I am not amused. I'm not that good at drawing people. Still practicing at the moment.

56 minutes ago, rocketman732 said:

I wasn't sure where to go for this. But I'd like to request a picture of Shank dressed up as Santa Claus. I think it would be appropriate for the season and a great way to honor the character. I just think it would look silly. He would have this look on his face that says I am not amused. I'm not that good at drawing people. Still practicing at the moment.

I've never actually played Shank but...... I can try?

pixil-frame-0.thumb.png.27e4c05e21b3fe1695c0994efefd1b2e.png

Some fanart for Kingdom two crowns I made, the newest installment in one of my favorite game series (I may not have many hours on steam, but I can assure you that I've played a excessive amount of it in almost every other way). The best thing about the new game is the new Shogun (I think that's what it is) mode, where the game takes a Japanese aesthetic and somehow becomes even prettier. Halfway through writing the title I realized it wouldn't fit, so I put some falling apart letters at the bottom as a last ditch effort to not have to do everything again.

Archived